High Voltage Wiring Help Needed

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Not even a few sparks? No sparks your not doing it right
To be fair, the first time I removed the cover plate to examine the switches, I shocked the shit out of my hand, because I didn't realize the two switches in the box were wired to two different circuits. Bastards

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
To be fair, the first time I removed the cover plate to examine the switches, I shocked the shit out of my hand, because I didn't realize the two switches in the box were wired to two different circuits. Bastards
That’s the spirit!

The day I made settlement on my house, I started pulling down the shitty 1970’s paneling, it never occurred to me that there was no drywall, and they attached all the outlets directly to the paneling, I pulled it down, in the process I shorted out all of the outlets on that wall, starting a small fire.... I should have let the house burn down

TomC

uppity neobarb
That’s the spirit!

The day I made settlement on my house, I started pulling down the shitty 1970’s paneling, it never occurred to me that there was no drywall, and they attached all the outlets directly to the paneling, I pulled it down, in the process I shorted out all of the outlets on that wall, starting a small fire.... I should have let the house burn down
Meh, to easy.