hilarious bizarre McDonalds training video

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Two things:
First, this guy is really too jazzed about getting paid minimum wage to clean the local fast food joint.
Second, this thing is rife with sexual overtones...
"Yeah, that's right....BUFF THAT WINDOW! Maybe you'll see McC!":huh::icon_lol:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBc-eNZO6k[/media]

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Thank god I never worked for McD's. That training video was enough to make me shit on the floor and walk out on orientation.

What a McCunt. Do you see McCunt? Yes, there is the McCunt, its the idiot in the mirror that takes pride in scrubbing shitters for $5.00 an hour.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
What's with the laughing and the running commentary?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
that was harder to watch than 2grls1cup!

I didn't even make it through the whole thing!

So douchey I wanna puke

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I remember watching about a dozen of these damn things back in the day. They were all this bad. I should have stolen them.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, had the impression that this was some kind of shit SNL bit.

I remember watching about a dozen of these damn things back in the day. They were all this bad. I should have stolen them.
So this is for real ?!?!?!?! I can't fathom that suit somewhere thought this had any hint of educational value. This cant be for real. :icon_eek:

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
They need these films/DVD's in work places now more than ever. Not just @ Mickey D's for custodial duties, but everywhere for everything. Fucking work ethic in this country in the service industry has gone to shit. I mean they have to be douchey and fundamental, those are the retards working @ these places.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
When I was in high school I worked at a McDonalds. One of the training videos they showed was only about bacon. In another one they wanted us to salt the fried in an "M" fashion. Blech.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I can explain that

This was part of the 'Found Film Festival', where crappy old tapes and videos like this are found and screened, sort of like a live version of MST3K. That's why you hear someone say "What an asshole!" when the guy in the white shirt walks away:haha7:

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
X2

Yeah, I wish I could have gotten my hands on some of those gems as well. I remember one (I think from Jack in the Box) where the workers were so happy to be providing good customer service that they broke out in dance. I shit you not.