Jan 26, 2005
:wtf:
Is that even a word?

Linger Stoopider

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I've never heard anyone say this, but it sounds a lot like "Re-Donk-Ulous" or something. When someone says that I want to spit in their face.

So yes, fuck Hilariousment.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
Is it similar to hilarity?

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Does anybody here even listen to the show?

I have started a dozen or so show related threads on purpose recently, and nobody got any of them. Yes granted some where a quick mention, or a quick call, but for nobody to "get it" is kinda fooked.

Yes I understand not everbody can listen to ever minute, but it just seems like nobody is really paying attention anymore.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey

I have started a dozen or so show related threads on purpose recently, and nobody got any of them. Yes granted some where a quick mention, or a quick call, but for nobody to "get it" is kinda fooked.

Yes I understand not everbody can listen to ever minute, but it just seems like nobody is really paying attention anymore.

your a dork...and only you pay attention like you do...only you know the % of posts people have everyday...I am thinking some threads may even be just for your enjoyment...even if you start them dear...sorry to say...;)

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
your a dork...and only you pay attention like you do...only you know the % of posts people have everyday...I am thinking some threads may even be just for your enjoyment...even if you start them dear...sorry to say...;)
I could say something about stop paying so much attention to the show and start paying more to your wife...but that would just be mean.:action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

[gary coleman voice] whatchoo talkin 'bout willis? [/gary coleman voice]

and yeah, I get it .. so does everyone else, but what you're forgetting is this is Wackbag - when does anything ever stay totally on topic? Now get back to the kitchen and continue preparing for next Sunday :action-sm

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
May 12, 2007
1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, Illinois, 60613

Here's the answer :action-sm

http://wackbag.com/showpost.php?p=2269707&postcount=12

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
umm....

I've never heard anyone say this, but it sounds a lot like "Re-Donk-Ulous" or something. When someone says that I want to spit in their face.

So yes, fuck Hilariousment.
I've been using 'ReDONKulous' a lot, but in more of a 'wink-wink look how silly and ironic I'm being' way. I dunno, it's just an addictive word to use:D

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005

:fu: :fu: :fu:
:fu: :fu: :fu:
:fu: :fu: :fu:​