Hire Pat Duffy!

I did a search and I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else - if it was, I apologize and please delete this thread.

Anyway, earlier in the week the boys mentioned that Bill had gone back to school and was taking a break from the show. I don't know how things work over there, but I wish they would hire Pat Duffy. That guy is terrific and finding people with his amount of dedication is tough. In addition to that, he also brings great stories to the show and I actually really enjoy when they do segments where they just ask him questions.

I'm not a friend of Pat's or anything. I just know that the internships are ending soon and I'm curious as to what they are going to do with him. Aside from being a little bit of a legal risk, he's perfect for the show. I've never known or cared to know an intern's name, but we've all known Pat's name since day one and I think that says a lot.

MJMANDALAY

Pat would have my vote, too bad it don't mean anything.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Yeah, hire his Amish ass. I think he gave enough radio gold to earn making minimum wage.

yes hire pat duffy. they need characters behind the scenes to cause trouble and almost get them fired

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
If they don't hire him, I have no clue who will.

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
I'm all for hiring Pat. They really should hire him.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Oh yeah, I was just thinking that their staff wasn't big enough and that stapling his fucking head is a great reason to hire him.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Oh yeah, I was just thinking that their staff wasn't big enough and that stapling his fucking head is a great reason to hire him.
why the FUCK would you care how big their staff is. are YOU paying them?

and he's done a BIT more than stapling his head. he's got great stories, is willing to do anything for the show and has more balls than anyone they have there now.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
pat is #1, hire the man!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Hire him, or we smash our XM's

What? Nothing?

MJMANDALAY

why the FUCK would you care how big their staff is. are YOU paying them?

and he's done a BIT more than stapling his head. he's got great stories, is willing to do anything for the show and has more balls than anyone they have there now.
And I can't wait to watch those wrestling videos on youtube

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Pat Duffy vs. Danny Bonadooshy

That would be a good fight.

The Stormrider

Fucking your daughter.
I agree. The more psychopaths they surround themselves with, the better.

Obi_wang

Duffy rules who else will staple their head AND brush thier teeth with dog shit, I think they should challenge bonnadouche to a prank war.

Monstercloud

The boys need a go to guy to keep a bit going. There's too many shy people working for the show to not go that extra Mile. Pat Duffy got the internship exactly how and why he should get Hired.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Pat is great for the show, and he's good with bits too. He's found some awesome stuff for guess the sound.

ron2000

You gotta keep this guy. He's willing to do twisted shit and contribute to the show.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
I vote for not hiring him. He let's Pat from Moonachie throw up in his mouth and brushes his teeth with dog shit and still doesn't get the job. How beautiful is that?

i don't know who pat is. i'm assuming he's an intern based on the prior posts.
but everyone seems to agree that the kid's good for the show. so, thats enough for me to jump on the bandwagon.