His name is Jeff from Virginia!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Jeff from Virginia is the fine boy who sent the hilarious '8-track sex audio' into the show. Stick a banana in your cunt and give it up for Jeff!

Best Submission Ever!

Honorable mention goes to Danny for not passing his email up and bringing it to the table.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Bravo sir for sending in Radio Go.. Radio Uranium :clap:

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
:yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap::yclap:

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
how many times did you jack it to this shit before you realized you could send it into the show? creep.

great submission though :clap::clap::clap:

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Does he have to die now?

His name is Jeff from Virginia.

BalloonKnotB

Recreational User
Dec 16, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
Go Jeff! The way the Boys were riffing on it today was genius. Where did you dig this up?

I second: Best submission EVER.

(and props to cokelogic for starting the thread and his many contributions as well.

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
Fairfax VA
yes best listener submission ever like every 10 seconds of audio from that shit should be isolated for soundclips bravoooooooo jeff from va rules

Dani524

Jun 18, 2006
New Jersey
Does he have to die now?

Oh that is too funny...

Thank you Jeff.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
What a treat and it is huge of you to send in your home audio. Gutsy move indeed.:action-sm

ffuege

Oct 4, 2004
McLean, VA
:action-sm

You guys are crazy. That stuff was way too funny to jack to so I just knew it would hopefully be funny for the b-b-b-boys. They are the true geniuses that bring out the radio gold. I just luckily found a good little mine for them to work from for a while.

I was just googling for weird erotic audio to hopefully bring a little sexy to the show if I could find something good to submit. More perv is more gooder. I didn't even listen to much of it so we are all lucky the first few moments of the first clip was as funny as it was. I knew exactly what I had to do with it then....

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Oh the look on my mothers face when she showed up at the house unexpected while I was listening.

At first it was that complete motherly wtf disgust....2 mins later she was laughing as hard as I was.

Great find Jeff!!

predators1998

Mar 13, 2006
Tennessee
:action-sm

You guys are crazy. That stuff was way too funny to jack to so I just knew it would hopefully be funny for the b-b-b-boys. They are the true geniuses that bring out the radio gold. I just luckily found a good little mine for them to work from for a while.

I was just googling for weird erotic audio to hopefully bring a little sexy to the show if I could find something good to submit. More perv is more gooder. I didn't even listen to much of it so we are all lucky the first few moments of the first clip was as funny as it was. I knew exactly what I had to do with it then....
Fine job sir. You are to be commended for taking initiative. It's young men like you that make this country what it is and showing those commy motherfuckers exactly what the USA is all about. When I was killing deer in Malaysia I said to my guide Hjfoiaeijfn, that it's men like Jeff from Virginia that makes this country great and that Hjsdfopijanf should choke on a piece of raw rat testicle while he's wishing that he li...Sorry, channeled Uncle Ted there for a minute.

ffuege

Oct 4, 2004
McLean, VA
I really wish I had time to listen live. I actually just got caught up to Friday's show from Audible and found out I'm a star in O&A land and am in the O&A Hall of Fame... along with Chic and the Beastie Boys I guess. Oh wait, that was the Rock Hall of Fame. I'm sure the criteria is similar though. :icon_razz

So where's my free shirt so I can clean up? :haha7: