Hitlary Clinton, "Something has to be taken away from some people"

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Someone should rip out her voice box, saving us all from her utopia "ideas."

Fucking commie cunt. :mad4:

yeah, she definitely fucked up on that one. Saying people should have things taken away.

What she should have said was some people should sacrifice. Or give up essential (place item here, like er.. liberties) Then make it a patriotic thing, and tie it into supporting the troops.

Then people would just hand whatever it is over.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
People already have things taken away from them in America. Things like income, property, drugs which may help them to live longer, they have the choice over how to educate their children taken from them, they have guns taken from them, all because the government tells them that's the way it is or men in uniforms will come to their house and shoot them (that, or if you are passive, taken to the local prison where you will be r a p e d).

What Hillary wants is MORE things taken away.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
I still have two full garbage cans in front of my house because of the mid week holiday, I wish someone would take those away.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
I understand the point she was trying to make, but it came out bad. Also, as a democrat I have to say I am very disappointed with the stance my party is taking on healthcare.

Hillary is right, if you don’t have insurance in this country you are fucked. I have been on both sides and have seen the difference. Growing up, my family was dirt poor and anytime one of us was sick we had to go to a free clinic. Now, I’m not blaming any of the medical personnel as they are doing the best they can under the circumstances but those places are hellholes. I now have very good healthcare and the difference is huge in both the way I am treated and the medical attention I receive.

But having said that not to sound heartless, but I went through college, worked hard, and pay a lot for my insurance and so I deserve better treatment than someone who gets it for free or at no cost. That is just the way life is. I don’t mind paying taxes for free the healthcare program we have now, but a universal health care program will cost all of us a lot more and for many of us, would lower our standard of care.

The one thing I would agree with is if the democrats instead argued for a universal healthcare program just for children that would get cut off at age 18. I always say children should not be made to pay for the bad choices their guardians made. They are powerless to do anything to improve their plight. It’s not like a seven-year old can say, “Well, my dad is a deadbeat so I guess I better go get a job.”

So for children, yes they deserve the best care possible. But for adults you need to learn to live within your means and accept the fact that we are not all going to have the same things in life. Those who are more successful deserve better.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It's just another CUNT wanting more CONTROL over you.

If you have a healthy diet/lifestyle you most likely will avoid any major illness. Granted, there should be some basic form of health care available to all, putting government in charge of it will just make matters worse, IMO.

The only thing government is good at is getting bigger, not better.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
i love how she calls the earth "god's creation". hey cunt, not all of us believe in that shit, so keep your fucking religion out of politics!!

:arrrh:

Jan 6, 2006
i love how she calls the earth "god's creation". hey cunt, not all of us believe in that shit, so keep your fucking religion out of politics!!
The country has been a pseudo Theocratical Republic since the Pilgrims landed. Nothing new.

As far as Hilary Clinton goes, a lot of you drop "cunt" and "commie" with nothing much else to say, when in fact, she has done nothing different from any other candidate.

rupert pupkin

Mar 7, 2005
The country has been a pseudo Theocratical Republic since the Pilgrims landed. Nothing new.

As far as Hilary Clinton goes, a lot of you drop "cunt" and "commie" with nothing much else to say, when in fact, she has done nothing different from any other candidate.
That is the best point i have ever seen made on this board. Left or right its all the same. They are all working for the same goals to keep you dumbed down and controlled. wake up .

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
We have money taken away for too much shit for too many people I don't know or give a fuck about. How about working on that flat tax bitch.

Exactly. But it goes even further.

She talks about "healthcare" everyone gets scared. But Bush signed into law almost half of Hillary's health care plan. Including the prescription drug package which was one of the cornerstones of her proposal.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Exactly. But it goes even further.

She talks about "healthcare" everyone gets scared. But Bush signed into law almost half of Hillary's health care plan. Including the prescription drug package which was one of the cornerstones of her proposal.
Ron Paul '08.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
What bugs me is the some people part of it. If you are going to take shit from people at least do it evenly so we don't feel fucked.

Sutsu

O&A Po'ty ROCK!
Dec 7, 2004
Staten Cancer
What bugs me is the some people part of it. If you are going to take shit from people at least do it evenly so we don't feel fucked.
What's good for thee is not for me. YOU should be giving up. Me? I'm too important to give up, and besides which, I know better so there. The mentality of the elite.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law

she has done NOTHING period. if someone votes for this cunt they should be shot in the face. all she did was fuck the president. that's it, but all the liberal faggots in ny make her a senator. now she's running for pres. if my only choices are her vs sharpton i'd need a week to think about it. she sucks and i hope a homeless gentleman by the name of charlie meets up with her real soon

Jan 6, 2006
she has done NOTHING period. if someone votes for this cunt they should be shot in the face. all she did was fuck the president. that's it, but all the liberal faggots in ny make her a senator. now she's running for pres. if my only choices are her vs sharpton i'd need a week to think about it. she sucks and i hope a homeless gentleman by the name of charlie meets up with her real soon
Exactly. She's done nothing. Like you need some kind of qualification to run for President (other than those listed in the Constitution). What do you need, a record of screwing up in Congress, because that's the "experience" that candidates get.

Exactly what don't you like about Hilary Clinton? Give me a reason and I can guarntee there are people in the Bush Administration that have gone to more extreme on a law. You know why? Because a Democrat is the same thing as a Neo-Conservative, except for one difference, religious influence affects a Neo-Conservatives bill and law use.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
all she did was fuck the president.
I have to respectively disagree with your theory about her fucking Bill. Maybe once or twice, but if she was putting out, he wouldn't have been out fucking everything and anything that moved.

And she is a COMMIE CUNT, COMMIE LOVER!!! :action-sm

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
Exactly. She's done nothing. Like you need some kind of qualification to run for President (other than those listed in the Constitution). What do you need, a record of screwing up in Congress, because that's the "experience" that candidates get.

Exactly what don't you like about Hilary Clinton? Give me a reason and I can guarntee there are people in the Bush Administration that have gone to more extreme on a law. You know why? Because a Democrat is the same thing as a Neo-Conservative, except for one difference, religious influence affects a Neo-Conservatives bill and law use.
here's one bash the city, dept of health at a 911 tribute. bush didn't do that did he?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
This is not an isolated slip on her part;

"There is no greater force for economic growth than free markets. But markets work best with rules that promote our values, protect our workers and give all people a chance to succeed," she said. "Fairness doesn't just happen. It requires the right government policies."
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=68886

While she's not open about it, she definitely has a big government and "redistribution" philosophy. Call it what you want but, she really infuriates me.