HitW HitW 2019: Six Years of Shit

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
When does this kick up?

LiddyRules

@Neon is back from his field trip. We might want to try to get Ready Player One in before @HandPanzer disappears again.
I'd be down with that. Next week might be bad for me, but if we can do something for next next week or maybe even next Saturday...?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
So HitW on the 12th?

Edit: Depending on who the Seahawks play after they kick the shit out of the Cowboys this weekend.

Maybe we should wait until after the Saturday playoff games are done.
"kick the shit out of".
I'm no Cowboys fan, but you've got a lot of weird, misplaced confidence in your beat up, depleted road team this weekend.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
"kick the shit out of".
I'm no Cowboys fan, but you've got a lot of weird, misplaced confidence in your beat up, depleted road team this weekend.
Quiet, you.

Positive attitude is key.

BIV

Sure. You guys are just as good without Earl Thomas. You guys are going to do great!
That's not actually a problem spot. The Hawks are deep on the defense side and have been solid without him.

It's the decimated O-line that's the problem.

LiddyRules

The Chicago Football Men have a sporting competition this weekend as well. There appears to be a lot of hubbub surrounding it.

I have spoken of athletics. Now I shall discuss sexual intercourse.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
The Chicago Football Men have a sporting competition this weekend as well. There appears to be a lot of hubbub surrounding it.

Tits! Vagina! Fingerbanging!

BIV

You should also drink the beer.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
You should also drink the beer.
Lids is a sophisticate and therefore only drinks bourbon.
I kinda wanna watch it once without you guys first.
How the? What the? Why - wait, you didn’t see it yet?!?!? Next you’re gonna tell me BIv didn’t see Solo...

Last edited:

Queen_Bona

I only watch the new Star Wars movies with you guys. Otherwise I'm not even interested.

LiddyRules

@Pigdango - I just noticed Life Itself is on Ammy Prime. The Oscar Isaac/Olivia Wilde movie from last year with 12% on Rotten Tomatoes.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Any idea when and what da next HitW is going to be?

LiddyRules

From a Replicas pull quote

Perhaps if you are in the mood for a good laugh and want to see something that straddles the line between idiotic and hilarious, you may enjoy this

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
From a Replicas pull quote

Perhaps if you are in the mood for a good laugh and want to see something that straddles the line between idiotic and hilarious, you may enjoy this
What time you want to start Life Itself tonight? I can actually start early if we want to try for a bigger movie.