HitW HitW - Another Son of Sam + Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Short - 9/17/2019 - Longer Notice

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
It's been over a month since the last HitW disaster, Serenity, and we're giving you longer notice for this Tuesday for a twofer!

We begin with Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Battle at Big Rock. This short is premiering on FX tonight and takes place a year after the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, a movie which should be far far more reviled than it actually is. It should be online shortly thereafter.

We're following that with a YouTube WoD of Another Son of Sam, 1977 shlock capitalizing on the popularity of Son of Sam.

@Neon
@Pigdango
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
What the fuck is this direct to video Jurassic park you’re talking about? Is this a real damn movie?

LiddyRules

What the fuck is this direct to video Jurassic park you’re talking about? Is this a real damn movie?
!!!!!!

FX is set to air a mysterious “Jurassic World” short film titled “Battle At Big Rock” this coming Sunday, September 15th.

Andre Holland (“Moonlight”), Natalie Martinez (“End of Watch”), Melody Hurd (“Fatherhood”), and Pierson Salvador (“NOS4A2”) star in the short and while its setting is not confirmed, it will likely take place after “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”.

“Jurassic World” writer/director Colin Trevorrow announced short on social media, but plot specifics are under wraps. Trevorrow and Emily Carmichael co-wrote the script while Amie Doherty is doing the music and Larry Fong served as the cinematographer.

Trevorrow will helm “Jurassic World 3” which is targeting a 2021 release.

Bobobie

So the franchise went to shit and they relaunched them with a bigger budget with Chris Pratt?

LiddyRules

So the franchise went to shit and they relaunched them with a bigger budget with Chris Pratt?
J-World came out in 2015. Is this the first you're hearing of it?

Bobobie

J-World came out in 2015. Is this the first you're hearing of it?
Why would I remember details about a movie I've never seen? Cripple Albino said something about straight to video. I just know the last two starred Chris Pratt.

I'm out of town and will be at a baseball game... Would have loved to otherwise :(