HitW Dexter Season 8- The Final Season- Of Finalness

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Dexter Season 8 premieres June 30 so we are thinking of HitWing it. Now yes, Season 7 was fine. (At least until they killed the main bad guy and couldn't think of what else to do for the final three episodes of the season.) And Season 6 was the best thing television has ever produced. I mean looking back, we quasi-proto-pseudo-HitWed that season, albeit at different times.

So, we're thinking of HitWing the final season of Dexter. Probably do it some time on Monday (maybe around 9 PM) so that everyone has time to acquire it. We're interested in who'd want to participate.

Additionally, because each episode is only an hour, depending on how things are going, we might do something else alongside it. Maybe Dexter Season 6. Maybe another show. We don't know yet. This is still in the planning stages.

Pigdango
fletcher
Flush.Buy.Fuck
Konstantin K
BIV
DR. Jimcy M.E.
whiskeyguy
Bill Lehecka
MT_Jonny
oandapartycock
SOS
CousinDave
Mobile Biv
crippledalbino
ShooterMcGavin
lajikal
Absolutely
tattered
Hog's Big Ben
Neckbeard

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I have never watched even a minute of an episode of this television show.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I have never watched even a minute of an episode of this television show.
Same here. Maybe I saw an episode early on it its run but it didnt grab me in the slightest.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I havent watched this show since season 3

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I've got every episode and had every intention of maybe even watching them at some point. I'm going to guess that season eight wouldn't be the best place to start.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I gotta say the preview for this season kinda looked like it would be good. You know what? If they manage to end strong after the DISASTER of Season 6 I will be very impressed. I'm already surprised at how much better season 7 was than 6. I mean, it was better but because it wasn't great it was less fun than 6, which was just off the charts awful.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I gotta say the preview for this season kinda looked like it would be good. You know what? If they manage to end strong after the DISASTER of Season 6 I will be very impressed. I'm already surprised at how much better season 7 was than 6. I mean, it was better but because it wasn't great it was less fun than 6, which was just off the charts awful.
We can always abandon the project if the season seems good. We don't need to TDKR it.

But there will always probably be elements of stupid. The Phantom Arsonist, the Airport murder, and Sarah from Chuck taking her fakey-death pill with subtlety of a fat man at a pie eating contest.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I'm logging right now so I'll be staying out at my family's ranch Monday-Thursday night of next week. Might be interested if you do it on the weekend (although those are pretty busy also). Are you really doing the entire season in one night?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'm logging right now so I'll be staying out at my family's ranch Monday-Thursday night of next week. Might be interested if you do it on the weekend (although those are pretty busy also). Are you really doing the entire season in one night?
We're going to do it probably the day after the episode airs. It's going to be semi-"real time"

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
We're going to do it probably the day after the episode airs. It's going to be semi-"real time"

Oh I misunderstood... I thought you were doing the previous season of Dexter.

I might actually be around that Monday.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Oh I misunderstood... I thought you were doing the previous season of Dexter.

I might actually be around that Monday.
It's going to be 13 Mondays. Obviously some people are going to need to back out for some weeks, but I think it'll work.

The other idea (as far as past season) is because Dexter is only ~an hour is to pair it with Season 6 (or another show). Right now this is tentative.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
It's going to be 13 Mondays. Obviously some people are going to need to back out for some weeks, but I think it'll work.

The other idea (as far as past season) is because Dexter is only ~an hour is to pair it with Season 6 (or another show). Right now this is tentative.

I'm in.