HitW: Life Itself - Ammy Prime - 2019-01-31

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
It is cold for many people. Who wants a melodramatic vanity project from writer of Fred Claus* starring Oscar Isaac and Olivia Wilde?

* Who later went on to create This Is Us

As a young New York couple goes from college romance to marriage and the birth of their first child, the unexpected twists of their journey create reverberations that echo over continents and through lifetimes in Life Itself. Director and writer Dan Fogelman ("This Is Us") examines the perils and rewards of everyday life in a multigenerational saga featuring an international ensemble including Oscar Isaac, Olivia Wilde, Antonio Banderas, Annette Bening, Olivia Cooke, Sergio Peris- Mencheta, Laia Costa, Alex Monner and Mandy Patinkin. Set in New York City and Carmona, Spain, Life Itself celebrates the human condition and all of its complications with humor, poignancy and love.
13%/3.6/10 on Rotten Tomatoes

Starting at 8.

We'll also have an Ammy Prime backup.

@LiddyRules
@HandPanzer
@whiskeyguy
@Neckbeard
@BIV

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I like that Liddy is so lazy he didn't even bother to delete himself from his first tag.

Also, not looking good for me tonight, fellas.

LiddyRules

Without knowing much about this movie, I'm willing to bet that it begins with a voiceover along the lines of "People think life is made up of the big moments, the major events. But it's really the small things that matter. Those are the things that make up Life Itself."

@LiddyRules @Pigdango Gotta bail (which really sucks because I wanted to do this). Still doing a work thing and also it's a long movie. Any chance of delaying to tomorrow??

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@LiddyRules @Pigdango Gotta bail (which really sucks because I wanted to do this). Still doing a work thing and also it's a long movie. Any chance of delaying to tomorrow??
Tomorrow no work for me.

I'm not sure this movie is going to work for HitW anyway. We'll see.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@Neon here are the weekend dates I know of for scheduling of Solo and Ready Player One:

3/8
3/15
3/29

A February date may pop up too, but that's what I know of for now.

LiddyRules

You FUCK I could have finished the last episode of Bodyguard!

Fine. 8:15pm EST
Tee hee.

Tomorrow no work for me.

I'm not sure this movie is going to work for HitW anyway. We'll see.
If this fails, we can just grab the first WoD we see.

The Arena - "Female gladiators fight to the death. Inspired by the story of Spartacus, follow the adventures of a bevy of slave girls who, upon finding themselves thrust into the gladiator ring, mount a vicious rebellion to fight their way to freedom. "

That sounds woke.