HitW HitW Movie Suggestion Thread

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Let's see how long it takes this one to go off the rails. The main thread is filled with a lot of discussion about days, times, which movies are worthy, etc. I thought it might help Liddy update the master list and keep things straight if we had a thread that ONLY had the names of movies that are being suggested.

So please just post titles of the movies you'd like to do, and if you want, an explanation or trailer to support your case.

If you like someone else's suggestion - hit the like button! That way people know which movies have more interest so they can try to acquire them! If you don't like it, just ignore it.

Sounds easy. Which is why it probably won't work. :meh:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
"The Room"

"Valentine's Day/New Year's Eve"

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
This will make things easier for me.

Pigdango

Donator
Movie 43 is on Netflix and I think it's on whiskey's list. I'd be curious to see what you guys think of it.

Pigdango

Donator
Combo suggestion: Dead Heat, starring Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo as cops that uncover a resurrection room that recycles criminals, with RIPD, starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges as cops that uncover the plot of Men in Black.

Dead Heat is on Netflix.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Combo suggestion: Dead Heat, starring Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo as cops that uncover a resurrection room that recycles criminals, with RIPD, starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges as cops that uncover the plot of Men in Black.

Dead Heat is on Netflix.
I kinda like Dead Heat. RIPD looks like a total turkey, though.

Edit: Just kidding, I can't even do the "just go with the bit and pretend to like a movie"
Jimmy thing. Dead Heat looks like pure shit.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Lockout staring Guy Pearce
Derailed staring Van Damme
Knock Off
SALT starring Angelina Jolie
The Tourist
Babylon AD starring Vin Diesel
eye see you starring Slyvester Stallone
Avenging Angelo
Red Riding Hood starring Amanda Seyfried
Hancock
The Medallion starring Jackie Chan
The Tuxedo starring Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt
The Last Airbender
DragonBall Z: Evolution
Star Trek: Insurrection
Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time with Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley

Cop Out with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan
Surrogates
Mercury Rising
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Four Christmases starring Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn
DreamCatcher
In Her Line of Fire
Swept Away

mascan42

Hmm . . . how about a Clive Cussler double feature: Raise the Titanic and Sahara? Both are lousy for completely different reasons, and are completely different takes on the same character.

LiddyRules

Double Feature

Super Mario Brothers & Double Dragon
We already did both movies.

Lockout staring Guy Pearce
Derailed staring Van Damme
Knock Off
SALT starring Angelina Jolie
The Tourist
Babylon AD starring Vin Diesel
eye see you starring Slyvester Stallone
Avenging Angelo
Red Riding Hood starring Amanda Seyfried
Hancock
The Medallion starring Jackie Chan
The Tuxedo starring Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt
The Last Airbender
DragonBall Z: Evolution
Star Trek: Insurrection
Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time with Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley

Cop Out with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan
Surrogates
Mercury Rising
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Four Christmases starring Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn
DreamCatcher
In Her Line of Fire
Swept Away
I don't remember HB2TGA being bad enough to HitW and I think I thought In The Line of Fire was okay when I saw it probably over a decade ago at this point. I also think we're doing a Vince Vaughn December Twofer of Fred Claus (the first official HitW movie) and Four Christmases.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I don't remember HB2TGA being bad enough to HitW and I think I thought In The Line of Fire was okay when I saw it probably over a decade ago at this point. I also think we're doing a Vince Vaughn December Twofer of Fred Claus (the first official HitW movie) and Four Christmases.
Well the next time HB2:TGA comes up on cable, please take a peek. It has moments but it is overall a bad movie.

In Her Line of Fire
www.imdb.com/title/tt0487156/
Two women are unwittingly thrown into the fight of their lives in an effort to protect one of America's VP in this action thriller.

ok.

LiddyRules

Well the next time HB2:TGA comes up on cable, please take a peek. It has moments but it is overall a bad movie.

In Her Line of Fire
www.imdb.com/title/tt0487156/
Two women are unwittingly thrown into the fight of their lives in an effort to protect one of America's VP in this action thriller.

ok.
Mariel Hemingway and David Keith from 2006. I'm game.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Mac and Me (though this may be too bad, even for HitW standards)
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
When in Rome

LiddyRules

Killer Klownz from Outer Space is like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Genuinely fun and self-aware. Bad for HitW, good for just watchin'.

And KK actually had pretty good props/set/makeup design

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Killer Klownz from Outer Space is like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Genuinely fun and self-aware. Bad for HitW, good for just watchin'.

And KK actually had pretty good props/set/makeup design

Hmmm. I'm trying to think of a good "horror" movie to shake up HitW. I suppose if they're self-aware (I haven't seen KKfOS in ages) then it definitely won't work.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Mac And Me looks great, but what to pair it with? Goodburger?

Pigdango

Donator
Last Song is also based on a Nicholas Sparks novel. Good pairing for Safe Haven, if you can stomach over 3 hours of that shit in one night.

I can.

LiddyRules

Last Song is also based on a Nicholas Sparks novel. Good pairing for Safe Haven, if you can stomach over 3 hours of that shit in one night.

I can.
This sounds like a challenge. I like challenges. Accepted.

ericd

I'm a real fucko
I saw this one in the "Movies you forgot about" thread and wanted to see if it held up