HitW HitW Movie Suggestion Thread

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The gratuitous nudity that has to be in this film is the epitome of, in the words of RLM, "No, not for this movie."
It will either have uncomfortable amounts of nudity or zero point zero zero nudities. Not even a butt.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
But in honor of Gods Not Dead 3 this weekend, we should do GnD2 soon.
According to canistream.it it's only available on Hulu Plus. Of course, I'm sure I can find it somewhere else, but I know @Pigdango doesn't like to do that. We should definitely figure out a way to do it though, even if it means getting a physical copy.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
According to canistream.it it's only available on Hulu Plus. Of course, I'm sure I can find it somewhere else, but I know @Pigdango doesn't like to do that. We should definitely figure out a way to do it though, even if it means getting a physical copy.
That's been the main reason we haven't done it yet. I think we like things to be available on at least one commonly available streaming service.

But GnD3 and Isle of Dogs are coming to me this weekend. And now that Hurricane Heist and Thoroughbreds seem to be out of theaters, they are not just my must sees but only sees.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
That's been the main reason we haven't done it yet. I think we like things to be available on at least one commonly available streaming service.

But GnD3 and Isle of Dogs are coming to me this weekend. And now that Hurricane Heist and Thoroughbreds seem to be out of theaters, they are not just my must sees but only sees.
One thing I wish a site like canistream.it had was something telling us if/when a movie is going to be available on a more common streaming service, but I guess the situation is probably pretty fluid and not very feasible.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
One thing I wish a site like canistream.it had was something telling us if/when a movie is going to be available on a more common streaming service, but I guess the situation is probably pretty fluid and not very feasible.
There's a site called Can I Stream It, but it's not very good.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
While seeing if Freddy Got Fingered was on Netflix Streaming (because of the re:View) I came across this. From 2016.

If you needed RLM to tell you Freddy got Fingered was a cinematic masterpiece, as @Steve McQueen would say “you’re watching movies wrong.”

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I have never seen Samurai Cop despite its importance to RLM.

It's on Prime.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I have never seen Samurai Cop despite its importance to RLM.

It's on Prime.
I haven't seen it either. So, that's two integral pieces of the RLM canon available to us--Partners on YouTube, and SC on Prime. We'll have to watch them sometime.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Fucking Netflix...

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Fucking Netflix...

I think that was a real movie, not a Netflix original.

Another real movie on Netflix - Steve Carrell is Noah. The sequel to Jim Carrey Is God.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Hurricane Heist on Netflix Streaming!

You guys! Now there's no reason why we can't enjoy Maggie Grace's master class performance you guys! You guys.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Hurricane Heist on Netflix Streaming!

You guys! Now there's no reason why we can't enjoy Maggie Grace's master class performance you guys! You guys.
Well now we know what tomorrow’s movie will be @Neon .

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
@Pigdango

Assuming that no one tries to call into the phone line of the AOL server hosting Wackbag (bit wordy but gets the point across), HitW Thursday?

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
@Pigdango

Assuming that no one tries to call into the phone line of the AOL server hosting Wackbag (bit wordy but gets the point across), HitW Thursday?
Wackbag is being poo at the moment, so I think it's best not to plan anything. If I'm on this evening and it is acting better I may do a pop up WoD.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Wackbag is being poo at the moment, so I think it's best not to plan anything. If I'm on this evening and it is acting better I may do a pop up WoD.
Then I will keep my eyes OPEN.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
My quest for something more than just self-awareness has been put on hold.
Thanks zagman! :eek:

As I think it, we could do a recent horror movie because it is October and IT still gives me disgust. That was such a horrible movie.

Or maybe Geostorm because of the hurricanes?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
My quest for something more than just self-awareness has been put on hold.
Thanks zagman! :eek:

As I think it, we could do a recent horror movie because it is October and IT still gives me disgust. That was such a horrible movie.

Or maybe Geostorm because of the hurricanes?
We did It and it was a disaster of an HitW.

Not to mention how the board doesn't work.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
We did It and it was a disaster of an HitW.

Not to mention how the board doesn't work.
https://www.wackbag.com/posts/6167067/
zag said:
Ok - I feel like an idiot. In the config, I didn't have the web traffic spread across all of the web-servers. It was all going to one single server. The way I have it configured, that web server was wayyy overloaded and causing the slowdown when more than 10 people were online at a time.

Please let me know how things are going forward, now that I fixed my stupid mistake.
okay, hmmm.

How about Big Game? Or you could do Number 23 again for Piggy? Or God's Not Dead 2: God Harder?