HitW HitW Movie Suggestion Thread

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
With this disappointing knowledge, I went back through the list of upcoming films and there's really not much to get excited about. Even in December.
I think I’m most excited for Knives Out, then Episode 9, then...Termy 6 I guess.

I am VERY excited for Knives Out and Episode 9 though, and even though I don’t have a ton of excitement for the rest of the list, I have a lot of interest. I assume more films will get added to December, which is why I stopped at November.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
The most recent Rambo is one of the best movies of the 2000’s. I want to see Ed Asner too, but it will be a few weeks before I get to it.

After kind of a crappy summer, fall looks pretty good.

Rambo - in.
Ed Asner - in.
Joker - that’s a no for me, dawg.
Gemini Man - in.
Jay and Silent Bob 2 - in.
Maleficent 2 - probably not.
Zombieland 2 - in.
Current War - in.
Last Full Measure - in.
Termy - in.
Motherless Brooklyn - maybe.
Midway - in.
Doctor Sleep - in.
Ford v Ferrari - maybe.
21 Bridges - in.
Frozen 2 - in.
Knives Out - in.
I've never seen Maleficent - but what if I saw Maleficent 2 first?!?!?

Also while looking for this post, I learned that we HitWed Maleficient 1 in 2014.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Also while looking for this post, I learned that we HitWed Maleficient 1 in 2014.
I've only seen it once.

If you want to tap into masochism, I suggest you watch it.

There's a movie coming out this week called Cuck that seems HitW-ish.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8195518/

"An isolated and unstable man becomes increasingly unhinged as he explores the hateful rhetoric of an online alt-right community."

It's rated 2.5 on imdb lol

LiddyRules

There's a movie coming out this week called Cuck that seems HitW-ish.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8195518/

"An isolated and unstable man becomes increasingly unhinged as he explores the hateful rhetoric of an online alt-right community."

It's rated 2.5 on imdb lol
It won best actor at the Oldenberg Film Festival so don't knock it just because you're a beta.

LiddyRules

Well if we want to plan an HitW, I am fine with something for next week. Friday might actually be good for me.

As for movie, we did FB2 last time, want to alternate new movie with older one?

Here are some the new movies we have:
1) The Fanatic
2) Bohemian Rhapsody
3) Neon and the Beta Cuck
4) Skyscraper

Older movies
1) Disclosure
2) Hollyween: Season of the Witch
3) Ammy Prime WoD

Pigdango

Donator
Well if we want to plan an HitW, I am fine with something for next week. Friday might actually be good for me.

As for movie, we did FB2 last time, want to alternate new movie with older one?

Here are some the new movies we have:
1) The Fanatic
2) Bohemian Rhapsody
3) Neon and the Beta Cuck
4) Skyscraper

Older movies
1) Disclosure
2) Hollyween: Season of the Witch
3) Ammy Prime WoD
Next Friday is a rare Friday that works for me.

LiddyRules

Want to actually figure out Friday? If you want to do those two, fine. If you want to do another twofer, maybe The Fanatic/WoD? If you don't want to do it at all, fine, I'll figure something else out.

Pigdango

Donator
Want to actually figure out Friday? If you want to do those two, fine. If you want to do another twofer, maybe The Fanatic/WoD? If you don't want to do it at all, fine, I'll figure something else out.
Why don't we do The Fanatic and either BvS or TLJ?

TLJ is on Netflix. I don't think BvS is anywhere.

LiddyRules

Why don't we do The Fanatic and either BvS or TLJ?

TLJ is on Netflix. I don't think BvS is anywhere.
Didn't you just watch it?

Honestly, I'd rather do something other than TLJ (WoD or even Bohemian Rhapsody) because it feels like we did it relatively recently, but if that's what people want, I'm game.

Pigdango

Donator
Didn't you just watch it?

Honestly, I'd rather do something other than TLJ (WoD or even Bohemian Rhapsody) because it feels like we did it relatively recently, but if that's what people want, I'm game.
I don’t care really. I just don’t remember TLJ HitW at all and am really excited for TROS.

We can try Boheemie Raps. I think it’s the only BP nominee from last year I never saw. Let’s look:

Oh I never saw Vice and I only watched a little bit of Blackkkkkk

LiddyRules

Glass is coming to HBO next week!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I stumbled upon this... this... whathaveyou.

Apparently, Bruce Willis and Adrien Brody were paid tanker ships filled with Yuan.

There was also an actress in it named Rumer Willis. Her acting skills were almost bad enough to distract you from how weird her face looks.

Pigdango

Donator
@Pigdango @Neon

IF we want to do an HitW this week, Wednesday would be the betterest day.
I think you asked me about Doolittle.

I couldn’t even make it through the whole trailer. I can’t remember the last time that happened.

I think....Australian? Maybe? Is what he was going for?

LiddyRules

I think you asked me about Doolittle.

I couldn’t even make it through the whole trailer. I can’t remember the last time that happened.

I think....Australian? Maybe? Is what he was going for?
It is overall a bizarre choice for him.

Pigdango

Donator
It is overall a bizarre choice for him.
Why would he ever do a movie for the money ever again? He should be singularly focused on Oscar bait. Of course, no single actor is more responsible for diminishing the importance of those types of films than he is. So...Ironmany.

LiddyRules

Why would he ever do a movie for the money ever again? He should be singularly focused on Oscar bait. Of course, no single actor is more responsible for diminishing the importance of those types of films than he is. So...Ironmany.
And even if he wanted another audience friendly franchise (remember, Sherlock Holmes 3 is in the works*), why Dr. Doolittle of all things? Such a bizarre choice.

* I think that series also has the problem with a lot of sequels where the first one is - fine but the second is complete dogcrap.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
An overlooked masterpiece.

Dennis Quaid doing a Cajun accent very, very poorly.

LiddyRules

I stumbled upon this... this... whathaveyou.

Apparently, Bruce Willis and Adrien Brody were paid tanker ships filled with Yuan.

There was also an actress in it named Rumer Willis. Her acting skills were almost bad enough to distract you from how weird her face looks.
I was going to say it doesn't look that much worse than Midway (except that Midway has that dish, Mandy Moore) until "Sir! Permission to kick ass Sir!"

I also find it weird they call WW2 the "Second Great War". I mean, I know WW1 was originally called The Great War, but still.

REL at

The title sounds like a shitty war flight simulator on NES. Where you spend a half hour trying to get off the carrier deck without crashing before giving up.

Eh, close