HitW HitW Movie Suggestion Thread

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I've always wanted to play D&D but never had the crew. Can you do it with 2 people? And if so, can you do it with 1?

Regardless, I think we've found the next HitW.
I think two is kinda lame, especially if both people are idiots about it. I know there's ways to play online and shit, if I ever have the opportunity to actually try it for real, I'm all in. But also yes, the HITW potential looks fucking awesome.

Oh god, to my parents, D&D was the worst possible thing I could ever get into. It was the actual literal gateway to satanism and ritualistic sacrifices. I wish I could have told them that it's really only the gateway into basement neckbeardism and mountain dew.
According to a Kotaku article I read a few years ago. They've been making DnD more gender and race inclusive in recent years.

So now its fat woke neckbeards drinking chai tea and burning Frank Frazetta's sexist artwork. Oh do they not like Frank and his nekkid women.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It's possible that this Saturday evening could open up. It's also possible that it could get swallowed into a pit of shit hitherto undreamt of.

Prime for me would be next Tuesday. I'll be in a hotel room in Scottsdale, and a movie night sounds like a fine waste of my time.
Next Tuesday works. It might be the only day that works next week.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
It's possible that this Saturday evening could open up. It's also possible that it could get swallowed into a pit of shit hitherto undreamt of.

Next Tuesday works. It might be the only day that works next week.
Mazes and Monsters for Tuesday!

And after that, the next modern movie will be Star Trek Into Darkness (if it's anywhere) or Bohemian Rhapsody? Was there another newer film we want to do?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Pretty good. :)

Do we ever watch old movies anymore?

Because I saw a clip from Hellraiser and thought it would be cool to watch something like that with the special effects.
We're doing 1982's Mazes and Monsters on Tuesday.