HitW Returns: The Return of HitW - WoD - 03/06/2019 - 9:00 pm EST

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
He held that pose for over an hour!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I'm not even a Yankees fan and I want one of those shirts.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Too much blood did he mean figuratively?

LiddyRules

Why is this movie called Blood On The Badge anyway? It wasn't some police syndicate, it was the town criminal.

LiddyRules

Random people's wedding photos. Brave choice.

Pickle

These are Bill and Diane’s real life wedding photos.

LiddyRules

What did happen to Detective Lady?

LiddyRules

The hero never actually does anything I realized. He doesn't stop the attack, other cops do. And he doesn't save Alex's life.

Pickle

The hero never actually does anything I realized. He doesn't stop the attack, other cops do. And he doesn't save Alex's life.
But he got the bastard that shot his partner.

Was Bill shot with magic sleeping bullets? They not only didn’t kill him, but they apparently gave him dream telepathy. What was the point?

Bill says, “he’s not a brother” as if it was a revelation, but Beefcake saw the van with the bullet hole and recognized Blackface bad guys voice by repeating it 37 times in his head.

Then Bill said, “I’m sending you help tomorrow” but the only thing the Middle Eastern weapons expert did was point out that Hand of God’s symbol was Christian (and not in fact a stick man like Beefcake originally thought).

Finally Bill comforts Beefcake after only a day and a half of snoozing on the big comfy prisoner bed but neglects to say anything of substance.

Bill’s dream sequences were all pointless.