NETFLIX HiTW suggestion: How It Ends, Netflix original, with good old Lazy Eye Whitaker

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I saw Extinction last night. When my wife came home this morning from work I told her I want to cancel Netflix. I'm tired of paying for this shit tier service. I don't watch anything on there anymore. I watched more when I was able to switch DNS servers but that's done. Horrible film.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I saw Extinction last night. When my wife came home this morning from work I told her I want to cancel Netflix. I'm tired of paying for this shit tier service. I don't watch anything on there anymore. I watched more when I was able to switch DNS servers but that's done. Horrible film.
It's on now for background noise, and because I typically find Lizzy Caplan hot. However, her hotness is not enough to counter the utter stench of this terrible movie. That, and I saw a bullshit pic of her with this stupid shit written on her hand:

And she looks like shit in this pic, so there's that.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
It's on now for background noise, and because I typically find Lizzy Caplan hot. However, her hotness is not enough to counter the utter stench of this terrible movie. That, and I saw a bullshit pic of her with this stupid shit written on her hand:

And she looks like shit in this pic, so there's that.
Her and just about every other actress in Hollywood are idiots. I watched Tron Legacy today which compelled me to look for Olivia Wilde pics. I have her in my top five of Hollywood hotties but after reading some of the dumb shit she says she's now tied with Alyssa Milano of Hollywood twats.