Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ammy Prime Wheel of Doom

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Fuck It All, Drop Both Films, Do Entirety of Goliath Season 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Exciting news! This Friday we're planning on an HitW twofer! The first film is the latest Travolta epic, The Fanatic. But the second film is up to you guys! Will it be?

(1) The Last Jedi (Netflix)
(2) Bohemian Rhapsody (HBO)
(3) WoD (Ammy Prime)?

We'll be starting at an earlier time, probably 8 EST.

@Neon
@Pigdango
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Might be able to join a later one if the shenanigans are still going.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
So vote for what you want the second to be! Our future is in your hands.
I'm trying to watch TLJ non-ironically and can only take it in like, half hour increments. I can't sit through that all at once, even if I am cracking wise about it. There's too much to yell about, it's overwhelming with its potential.

WOD FTW

LiddyRules

I'm trying to watch TLJ non-ironically and can only take it in like, half hour increments. I can't sit through that all at once, even if I am cracking wise about it. There's too much to yell about, it's overwhelming with its potential.

WOD FTW
Maybe I should take it in one more time before it leaves Netflix and before TROS, without phone, without Internet, and just watch it straight through. I was kind of thinking of doing that with TFA and TLJ anyway.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Maybe I should take it in one more time before it leaves Netflix and before TROS, without phone, without Internet, and just watch it straight through. I was kind of thinking of doing that with TFA and TLJ anyway.
I went into it with such an open mind. I wanted to be able to cruise into the bag and say "Y'know what, it wasn't that bad, there was some stuff that wasn't as bad as we're making it out to be..."
AND THEN IT WAS ALL WORSE

So fuck. I'm exhausted by how terrible the movie is. I want to just have a good star wars movie, can we just have that please?

LiddyRules

I went into it with such an open mind. I wanted to be able to cruise into the bag and say "Y'know what, it wasn't that bad, there was some stuff that wasn't as bad as we're making it out to be..."
AND THEN IT WAS ALL WORSE

So fuck. I'm exhausted by how terrible the movie is. I want to just have a good star wars movie, can we just have that please?
My goal is to watch TLJ drunk enough to where Rose becomes f-able.

Neon

ネオン
I think I'm down for one but not two.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I have been thinking about doing that too. But every time I consider it, I remember things like Canto Bright, the red throne room, and or that point in the movie where I realized the Resistance still has to get to the salt planet.

I have the same issue whenever I consider re-watching Spectre and I start to remember how grey and dreary it is.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I have been thinking about doing that too. But every time I consider it, I remember things like Canto Bright, the red throne room, and or that point in the movie where I realized the Resistance still has to get to the salt planet.

I have the same issue whenever I consider re-watching Spectre and I start to remember how grey and dreary it is.
It’s the photocopies for me with Spectre.

LiddyRules

I have the same problem with Spectre as I do X-Men: Apocalypse where they're so long and so dull that I know if I tried to watch it, I'd get distracted by something almost because I want to. And I tried it with XMA and it happened. Which is why I want to HitW them but I also know that an hour into it, we'll hit a lull. Like in Spectre, there's a 20 minute plane chase sequence that goes nowhere.

And they are long. Spectre is 148 minutes and Apocalypse is 144.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Dentist Chair of Doom!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not giving Monica Belluci more to do than besides having awkward post-funeral sex with Bond.

The just letting Christoph Waltz get by on his acting ability alone and not giving Blofeld anything interesting to do.

LiddyRules

Not giving Monica Belluci more to do than besides having awkward post-funeral sex with Bond.

The just letting Christoph Waltz get by on his acting ability alone and not giving Blofeld anything interesting to do.
"Awkward post-funeral sex" is cute. He rapes her.