HitW HITW Viewing Thread- Loaned Items, Will They Be Returned? & Laurence Fishburne in The Colony

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
10:15 is good for me.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Bedtime. What the fuck am I doing?
Meh. I don't mind Thursday nights because what's the worst that happens? You're a bit tired on Friday and then it's the weekend.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Meh. I don't mind Thursday nights because what's the worst that happens? You're a bit tired on Friday and then it's the weekend.
Remember, @Pigdango has a wife to support. Not an anime "habit."

whiskeyguy

Donator
Don't you have tomorrow off? :action-sm

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Normally I'd be with you, but I have to be up super early tomorrow, full day of work, then driving to Jersey City (6+) after work. So yeah...I'm an imbecile for watching this drek.

whiskeyguy

Donator
I already hate this movie. No one gets thrown a surprise party like this, ever.

Pigdango

Donator
So is this the gay friend, or the long suffering friend zone friend?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Hey @LiddyRules - did you like that movie with her where she lives on an organ donor farm or whatever? The name eludes me. I thought I was going to love it but in the end it was kinda meh.

EDIT: Never mind. I thought it was Mulligan. Where do I know this chick from?

whiskeyguy

Donator
What a terrible problem to have... decent looking women who can't get over sleeping with you.

LiddyRules

Hey @LiddyRules - did you like that movie with her where she lives on an organ donor farm or whatever? The name eludes me. I thought I was going to love it but in the end it was kinda meh.

EDIT: Never mind. I thought it was Mulligan. Where do I know this chick from?
Never Let Me Go? I actually liked it. But I also saw it at time a where a really depressing movie just hit the spot.

Pigdango

Donator
Kate Hudson or Ginnifer Goodwin?

LiddyRules

If I had to seriously throw a birthday party for myself, and I knew everyone I invited would come, I still wouldn't have that many people there.

Pigdango

Donator
Didn't Kate Hudson already make this movie with Anne Hathaway?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Never Let Me Go? I actually liked it. But I also saw it at time a where a really depressing movie just hit the spot.
I am always disappointed with the endings of movies like that. It just... ended.

LiddyRules

The non Jim from The Office guy looks like if they cloned Zac Efron and removed his brain.