HITW Viewing Thread- No Holds Barred + Miami Connection- June 21

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Since Pigdango hasn't acknowledged my post about the plans for TDKR (since I have given him ample opportunity, he has been on the board, and I have tagged and quoted him outright), I am making an executive decision.

Tonight's HitW event will be No Holds Barred and Miami Connection (on Netflix) as per Bill Lehecka 's recommendation. I assume we're starting at 9 since that tends to be a good HitW start time.

He has until 4 pm EST to appeal.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
reporting for DUTY, SIR!

This will be a night of healing.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Since Pigdango hasn't acknowledged my post about the plans for TDKR (since I have given him ample opportunity, he has been on the board, and I have tagged and quoted him outright), I am making an executive decision.

Tonight's HitW event will be No Holds Barred and Miami Connection (on Netflix) as per Bill Lehecka 's recommendation. I assume we're starting at 9 since that tends to be a good HitW start time.

He has until 4 pm EST to appeal.

I thought I answered that by saying something like "I'm not going to impose my will" and that you guys should pick and if it looks like fun and I can get access to the movies I'd hop on. Was there another question I was supposed to be answering?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
No Holds Barred!!!
I remember that summer when Hogan also faced Tiny "Zeus" Lister in a cage match. That cage match should also be HITWed along with No Holds Barred.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I thought I answered that by saying something like "I'm not going to impose my will" and that you guys should pick and if it looks like fun and I can get access to the movies I'd hop on. Was there another question I was supposed to be answering?

Yeah.
Why you so cray-cray?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
You said "I'm not going to impose my will." And I was saying that you doing TDKR wasn't you imposing your will. You had people involved, and I didn't want to take that away from you or them.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
You said "I'm not going to impose my will." And I was saying that you doing TDKR wasn't you imposing your will. You had people involved, and I didn't want to take that away from you or them.
I'll be honest, if it was between TDKR and tonight's event, I'd rather go with tonight's event, because I know it's a winner.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
A martial arts rock band goes up against a band of motorcycle ninjas who have tightened their grip on Florida's narcotics trade.

ZEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEEUEUEUUEUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
TDKR was an intriguing pick and I think the recent MoS/Piggy implosion made me want to watch it again to see if I could hate it as much as he did Superman.

Then I realized that is an impossibility.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I know you were being all conciliatory but since Neon is only available tonight I wasn't about to schedule TDKR and get that whole shitstorm started again. So I have gathered that this Miami Connection is on Netflix. No Holds Barred is not, and it is not available through any of my sources. Based on the thread title I'm assuming No Holds Barred is the fist movie, and you'll be starting Miami Connection at about 10:45pm? I will do my darndest to be on for that, but no go for me on No Holds Barred.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I know you were being all conciliatory but since Neon is only available tonight I wasn't about to schedule TDKR and get that whole shitstorm started again. So I have gathered that this Miami Connection is on Netflix. No Holds Barred is not, and it is not available through any of my sources. Based on the thread title I'm assuming No Holds Barred is the fist movie, and you'll be starting Miami Connection at about 10:45pm? I will do my darndest to be on for that, but no go for me on No Holds Barred.
NHB can be streamed if you look in the right place.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
NHB is also hard to acquire. Lack of seeds. And yes NHB is the fist movie. It has Hulk Hogan in it.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
TDKR was an intriguing pick and I think the recent MoS/Piggy implosion made me want to watch it again to see if I could hate it as much as he did Superman.

Then I realized that is an impossibility.
I didn't hate TDKR, it was just going to be some gentle ribbing. If you still want to do that, I suppose we could while they do No Holds Barred, but that probably wouldn't work since I'm pretty sure Bill wanted to do both. Hmph. I was going to suggest doing it before this event starts, but the fucking god damn thing is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. That's like TWO Twilight movies.

Tell you what. I'll leave it up to you. If you want to do it AND Bill and HBB can start at 7:15 AND if Liddy is willing to push his No Holds Barred start time back to 10, we'll try that. Bill Lehecka - what say you?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I didn't hate TDKR, it was just going to be some gentle ribbing. If you still want to do that, I suppose we could while they do No Holds Barred, but that probably wouldn't work since I'm pretty sure Bill wanted to do both. Hmph. I was going to suggest doing it before this event starts, but the fucking god damn thing is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. That's like TWO Twilight movies.

Tell you what. I'll leave it up to you. If you want to do it AND Bill and HBB can start at 7:15 AND if Liddy is willing to push his No Holds Barred start time back to 10, we'll try that. Bill Lehecka - what say you?
Dont leave it up to me, I have a HitW curse.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I didn't hate TDKR, it was just going to be some gentle ribbing. If you still want to do that, I suppose we could while they do No Holds Barred, but that probably wouldn't work since I'm pretty sure Bill wanted to do both.
So you're actually taking my counter programming idea that you bashed me for?

The thing you need to remember about me is that later is always better for me. I'm a night owl who's an hour behind most of you guys. I'd have no problem pushing NHB to 10.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY

I'm kind of in to tonight's festivities, to be honest. I think we need a chill-down period after the whole MoS debacle and need this to be a fun event for everyone.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
So you're actually taking my counter programming idea that you bashed me for?

The thing you need to remember about me is that later is always better for me. I'm a night owl who's an hour behind most of you guys. I'd have no problem pushing NHB to 10.
Well I started going down the CP road and then self corrected.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I'm kind of in to tonight's festivities, to be honest. I think we need a chill-down period after the whole MoS debacle and need this to be a fun event for everyone.
That's what I thought. Maybe we can do TDKR and Man of Steel as a double header this fall.