HITWB Viewing Thread: Good Luck Chuck (Shitty Dane Cook Movie)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Fuckhead!!! (always makes me laugh)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I hope this is a good HitW selection. It has a 5.5 on the IMDB but a 5% on the Rotten Tomaties.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Watch us all like it.
Doubt that'll happen. It did happen with Street Fighter and to a lesser extent Gremlins 2.

Also, Son of the Mask last night. You missed a real fine film, Piggy.

LiddyRules

Music by Adam Sandler's music guy.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Already starts with fag rock/dinosaur rock/butt rock to get you in a nostalgic and sympathetic move.

"The Sandler."

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The Cars have one good song. This isn't it.

Pigdango

Donator
Nobody listened to 'Physical' in 1985. I hate when movies get things like this wrong. How hard is it to find one fucking song from 1985?

LiddyRules

Is it weird if I say "I would totally choose the goth chick over the blonde" because I'm meaning me at the ages of the characters. Though I generally would chose a goth chick over a blonde.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
He's upset that he is going to kiss that goth woman? Come on.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Is it weird if I say "I would totally choose the goth chick over the blonde" because I'm meaning me at the ages of the characters. Though I generally would chose a goth chick over a blonde.
No, everybody would for pete's sake.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I knew you were going to say that which is why I didn't bother saying it myself.

And she's a fucking naughty bitch.

Pigdango

Donator
What the fuck are we watching?!?!?!?