HitW HitWednesday! 7/25? Anyone?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I should be able to make it, particularly if we do it earlier. If not, don't worry about me. Stick to the plan.

Interestingly enough, the original Skyscraper with Anna Nicole Smith is on Ammy Prime.

A helicopter charter soon turns deadly when a female pilot finds that she has landed on a building held by terrorists. It is up to her and her husband to save the hostages.
They also have Rage To Kill

Race-car driver Blaine Striker grows concerned about his younger brother, a med student on the island of St. Heron. General Turner plans to blow up his school to blame the destruction on counter-revolutionaries. Striker infiltrates St. Heron and is captured and electro-tortured. He joins forces with the counter-revolutionaries and foils a plot to assemble Russian missiles on the island.
From 1987 with my favorite cocksman Oliver Reed teaming up with Cameron MItchell.

It's so easy to go down an AmmyPrime rabbit hole.

@Neon - Did you ever see Kingsman 2?

Neon

ネオン
I should be able to make it, particularly if we do it earlier. If not, don't worry about me. Stick to the plan.

Interestingly enough, the original Skyscraper with Anna Nicole Smith is on Ammy Prime.

From 1987 with my favorite cocksman Oliver Reed teaming up with Cameron MItchell.

I have not seen Kingsman 2 yet no.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

How earlier is early? Today is beginning to slip away from me.

Pigdango

Donator
As someone who loved the first one as much as you did...

It was a crushing disappointment. People often accuse me of going into movies expecting to or wanting to hate them, but I went into this expecting and wanting to love it, and boy...yeah.

How earlier is early? Today is beginning to slip away from me.
Is there even a plan?

As someone who loved the first one as much as you did...

It was a crushing disappointment. People often accuse me of going into movies expecting to or wanting to hate them, but I went into this expecting and wanting to love it, and boy...yeah.
So I've heard. That's probably why I haven't watched it yet. I had a chance the other night but instead I rewatched Pandorum. I actually kinda like that movie. It has a few kinda bad parts but overall it's really solid. I love the design of everything. It's industrial and Gothic but it doesn't look like it's recycling visuals from Event Horizon or Alien. It does its own thing.

Pigdango

Donator
Is there even a plan?

So I've heard. That's probably why I haven't watched it yet. I had a chance the other night but instead I rewatched Pandorum. I actually kinda like that movie. It has a few kinda bad parts but overall it's really solid. I love the design of everything. It's industrial and Gothic but it doesn't look like it's recycling visuals from Event Horizon or Alien. It does its own thing.
I feel like I’ve seen Pandorum and yet have no memory or knowledge of it at all. To Wikipedia!

And no there’s no plan. I was just going to Ammy Prime it, probably the movie Lids suggested above. But we are dealing with some shit here and as I said, the day is beginning to slip away.

I feel like I’ve seen Pandorum and yet have no memory or knowledge of it at all. To Wikipedia!

And no there’s no plan. I was just going to Ammy Prime it, probably the movie Lids suggested above. But we are dealing with some shit here and as I said, the day is beginning to slip away.
I remembered a surprising amount of the plot from my first viewing, which was the thing that got me thinking that maybe it was better than I remembered. Usually the entire plot will be gone from my mind, but because here it didn't, I was like "maybe this was memorable for a reason?" So yeah, concept maybe better than execution, but execution wasn't bad at all. Could have been done on a larger scale but also works this way too.

LiddyRules

My Thursday and Friday have actually mostly opened up, mostly. Though knowing you, you're probably seeing Fallout tonight.

We're going to do it at some point. I was wondering if you had seen it first.

I've never seen Pandorica.

Pigdango

Donator
My Thursday and Friday have actually mostly opened up, mostly. Though knowing you, you're probably seeing Fallout tonight.

We're going to do it at some point. I was wondering if you had seen it first.

I've never seen Pandorica.
I'm going away this weekend. Not seeing Fallout tonight, but will eventually definitely. If you're going to try to spin me seeing a Tom Cruise movie into a bad thing, I know I can count on @HandPanzer to back me up.

LiddyRules

I'm going away this weekend. Not seeing Fallout tonight, but will eventually definitely. If you're going to try to spin me seeing a Tom Cruise movie into a bad thing, I know I can count on @HandPanzer to back me up.
That was not my intention. I just know you like seeing movies opening weekend, particularly Thursdays.

I shall too be seeing Fallout, but I have Equalizer from Netflix so might watch that first. I am also growing increasingly curious about Teen Titans.

Pigdango

Donator
That was not my intention. I just know you like seeing movies opening weekend, particularly Thursdays.

I shall too be seeing Fallout, but I have Equalizer from Netflix so might watch that first. I am also growing increasingly curious about Teen Titans.
The cartoon movie coming out this weekend or the "Fuck Batman" version coming out whenever?

LiddyRules

The cartoon movie coming out this weekend or the "Fuck Batman" version coming out whenever?
Naturally, I am referring to the animated movie. The reviews have been positive, and there isn't much presently out that I am interested in.

As for the Titans television program, I cannot imagine getting the DC Streaming Service. I actually doubt I will get any new streaming or cable service. There is too much to watch, too little time, and I doubt anything will rise to the level of "must see". The only time I've done that is for Twin Peaks: The Return. Titans is not that. Neither is the new Star Wars series - no matter how many new Star Wars series they throw out there. The big advantage the DCSS has over other such offerings is that I read it will provide access to the DC Comics library. I am far more interested in going through the back catalogue of comics than I am in latching onto another show I'll get bored with.

That is my answer to your question. I look forward to your response.

Pigdango

Donator
Naturally, I am referring to the animated movie. The reviews have been positive, and there isn't much presently out that I am interested in.

As for the Titans television program, I cannot imagine getting the DC Streaming Service. I actually doubt I will get any new streaming or cable service. There is too much to watch, too little time, and I doubt anything will rise to the level of "must see". The only time I've done that is for Twin Peaks: The Return. Titans is not that. Neither is the new Star Wars series - no matter how many new Star Wars series they throw out there. The big advantage the DCSS has over other such offerings is that I read it will provide access to the DC Comics library. I am far more interested in going through the back catalogue of comics than I am in latching onto another show I'll get bored with.

That is my answer to your question. I look forward to your response.
I will almost definitely get the Disney streaming service and am hoping that they keep it fully stocked with their and Fox’ extensive back catalogs. Can’t say I have much interest in the Star Wars show because TV in general is just too long and repetitive, and Disney specifically seems to have very few ideas on what to do with Star Wars.

I agree access to all DC’s comics sounds great and I would pay the $75 a year for that. Can’t imagine they will really have all of them though.

LiddyRules

I will almost definitely get the Disney streaming service and am hoping that they keep it fully stocked with their and Fox’ extensive back catalogs. Can’t say I have much interest in the Star Wars show because TV in general is just too long and repetitive, and Disney specifically seems to have very few ideas on what to do with Star Wars.

I agree access to all DC’s comics sounds great and I would pay the $75 a year for that. Can’t imagine they will really have all of them though.
You make a good point with the FOX back catalogue, particularly if it has the FOX TV shows, but I still can't see myself bothering unless I cut the cord. Regardless, it would be for the old stuff far more than anything new that it may offer.