Not open for further replies.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Does Wackbag have a Softball team yet?

just a thought.

We could play other message boards.:)

AND KICK THEIR ASS! or get drunk trying.

Just put an offer out to FBA.....Lets see where it takes us.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
Softball game this spring or summer would kick ass! No traveling virus this year, so this could be an idea..

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
my thoughts exactly.... the ski trip was a bust this winter... so I figured SOFTBALL!

mayby we could even get Op n Ant to be the announcers.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
It would really be a fun day out.. Hell, I would be willing to throw a good amount of money into that, because it would be worth it.. Well, I hope it can happen!

Uncle_Inky

Tattoo'd White Trash
Dec 7, 2004
Providence, Rhode Island
I've wanted to do this from the first year we did the game.
Granted I don't play, but I can sit and drink & smoke with the best of em ;)

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Well Rally your peeps Inky,, Im sure I can scare a team up pretty easy around here.

P.S dont forget your slutty girl factor Inky,,, dont sell yourself short sir.

Ok consider this thread a registration thread....I,m tossing around some ideas for tickets...to...so we can atleast print a T- Shirt and hats...so we dont look like fucking slobs. need beers and anything else that may come up.

20 bucks sound good?

we will need to fill the following positions.

1..base coaches.

2...cheerleaders ( why not right)

3...who knows a cheap printer?

4... the hard part ( a trusting person ) Treasurer.

5.. ball players.

6...surveyors.. to find a place and handle all business in rendering it ours for the day. {{{SGT MGOO}}} Can we pay half? or whats the rental costing you?

7...equipment handlers. basically gather lintel on who has what and are they bringing it.

Input welcome. Ticket prices only for those that want a shirt /hat..... welcome to watch free if you choose.

meaty_vag_lips

Guess what's in my pants
May 26, 2005
Sayreville, NJ
I think it's a great idea. Personally, I stink as a player, but I excel as a spectator. With no Traveling Virus, it would definitely be something to look foward to. I'll pony up a keg or 5.

:drunk: :drunk:

This is why Glenn is WB President...great leaders have great vision.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
I think it's a great idea. Personally, I stink as a player, but I excel as a spectator. With no Traveling Virus, it would definitely be something to look foward to. I'll pony up a keg or 5.

:drunk: :drunk:

This is why Glenn is WB President...great leaders have great vision.
My thoughts exactly.. I was really bummed that there was no traveling virus this year, this could really be a fun event for the die hards

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
You would have a better chance of them voting for Hillary, just sayin...
I say, leave an open invitation to op, ant, jimmy, and the rest of the gang.
Even if they were to just stop by, that would be cool. Either way, we still get
to have a kick ass game, some drinks, and good times. So, who will be the TANK of the day?? lol

Uncle_Inky

Tattoo'd White Trash
Dec 7, 2004
Providence, Rhode Island
Well Rally your peeps Inky,, Im sure I can scare a team up pretty easy around here.

P.S dont forget your slutty girl factor Inky,,, dont sell yourself short sir.
Works for me!
I believe we already have the field rented for like 3rd Sat in June in Westchester. It's actually a great spot.

Sgt Magoo runs it and sets up the teams every year, so I don't want to step on his toes, but I'll let him know and have him get in touch with you to work out the game structure and shit.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
Works for me!
I believe we already have the field rented for like 3rd Sat in June in Westchester. It's actually a great spot.

Sgt Magoo runs it and sets up the teams every year, so I don't want to step on his toes, but I'll let him know and have him get in touch with you to work out the game structure and shit.
Niccce, Inky is that the same spot, I have seen some past pictures, and youtube vids of? If so, that is a pretty cool spot. Looks like there is nice area just to hang too.

Uncle_Inky

Tattoo'd White Trash
Dec 7, 2004
Providence, Rhode Island
Niccce, Inky is that the same spot, I have seen some past pictures, and youtube vids of? If so, that is a pretty cool spot. Looks like there is nice area just to hang too.
It's perfect! It's out of the way, huge, and we can be as loud and stupid as we want.... and we get very loud and very stupid ;)

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Works for me!

hell this is gonna be easy.:) I,m stoked.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
It's perfect! It's out of the way, huge, and we can be as loud and stupid as we want.... and we get very loud and very stupid ;)
Very cool. We don't have to start threads about tailgate rules now :)
But, I imagine everyone would like to keep it 21, and over. Sorry Flea..
I had to throw that in there...

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
You would have a better chance of them voting for Hillary, just sayin...
If you build it they will come.

I can do the treasury if no one has any objections.... I have a PO box setup already for my business. And a friend who is a printer too .

This location is it in an erea with lodging? I plan on getting my drink on. I'll be needing to stay over.:icon_neut

Ok, inky posted on FBA they usaully do a group rate scenario at a hotel... were going to have to put that together as well. I,m off to bed, night.

I am approx... 108 miles from Westchester... 2 hours in souf jersey.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
I say we get hotel rooms around the area, local bar to hang at. Lots of ideas could come into play

Uncle_Inky

Tattoo'd White Trash
Dec 7, 2004
Providence, Rhode Island
I can do the treasury if no one has any objections.... I have a PO box setup already for my business. And a friend who is a printer too .

This location is it in an erea with lodging? I plan on getting my drink on. I'll be needing to stay over.:icon_neut

Ok, inky posted on FBA they usaully do a group rate scenario at a hotel... were going to have to put that together as well. I,m off to bed, night.
Like I said, Sgt Magoo handles all this crap, so go over it all with him first and then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.