Hmmmmmm. A Black Transgendered woman "Stands her ground"... What happens in side.

tatsu

Nov 17, 2006
This seems to be the PERFECT case for Jimcy:

A black transgender Minneapolis woman pleaded guilty to second degree manslaughter in the stabbing death of a local man, but her supporters maintain she was the actual victim in the case.

As the Minneapolis Star-Tribune is reporting, 23-year-old CeCe McDonald is expected to be sentenced June 4 to three years and five months in prison for the death of Dean Schmitz, a white man.

McDonald was reportedly walking past a local bar on June 5, 2011 when an altercation between her and Schmitz and other patrons erupted on the sidewalk outside. According to various reports, McDonald -- who was reportedly transitioning at the time -- said she pulled out a pair of scissors in an attempt to defend herself after the group hurled a glass at her face, and taunted her and her friends with both anti-gay and racist epithets, including "faggots," "*******" and "chicks with d*cks."

Schmitz, who allegedly had a swastika tattoo and was between the ages of 41 and 47 according to varied reports, died at the scene from a stab wound to his chest.

Minneapolis City Council Member Cam Gordon is among those to defend McDonald, saying she was targeted for her race and gender. "It appears that CeCe was the victim of a hate crime that involved many people but she was the only person held by the police," Gordon wrote on his blog. "Here is another example transgender women of color being targeted for hate- and bias-related violence. It is unfortunate that in this case, as in so many, the hate crime itself appears to have been ignored."
There is something Hilarious about this. Jimmy. Come to her rescue!

Linkage Warning... she's no Bailey Jay. Or Jessica Host. Or Sabrina Valentine. Or Gia Darling.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
"Here is another example transgender women of color being targeted for hate- and bias-related violence."
I have never, in my entire life, heard of another case of this. What the fuck is this person talking about?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I don't want to think of that thing scissoring.

tatsu

Nov 17, 2006
I have never, in my entire life, heard of another case of this. What the fuck is this person talking about?
Fucking true! These trannies are awful. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Stop with the "she" shit. This is a man who mutilated himself to pretend to be a woman. You cannot bleach out your unwanted chromosomes.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Without even reading anything about this case here is my guess. There was ample opportunity for the shim to leave the scene. INSTEAD of walking away, the shim probably talked shit back to the crackers, said they had little dicks, questioned their sexuality or something stupid to get them even more fired up...the shim probably walked into or instigated the fight more than "defended" itself.

I've seen more cases of people causing the problem than I've ever seen of them defending themselves. Especially in the "community". According to black law, defending yourself or "yo cuzzin" or "yo ontee" or "yo momma" is defined as finding out three days later that someone dissed you or someone, or touched them while walking through the hood. SO, this justifies you to "defend" them or yourself. So three days later you go over and beat the living shit out of them while they are sleeping. Self defense.

tatsu

Nov 17, 2006
Without even reading anything about this case here is my guess. There was ample opportunity for the shim to leave the scene. INSTEAD of walking away, the shim probably talked shit back to the crackers, said they had little dicks, questioned their sexuality or something stupid to get them even more fired up...the shim probably walked into or instigated the fight more than "defended" itself.

I've seen more cases of people causing the problem than I've ever seen of them defending themselves. Especially in the "community". According to black law, defending yourself or "yo cuzzin" or "yo ontee" or "yo momma" is defined as finding out three days later that someone dissed you or someone, or touched them while walking through the hood. SO, this justifies you to "defend" them or yourself. So three days later you go over and beat the living shit out of them while they are sleeping. Self defense.
... You may want to read the case then.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Well you are posting on the story. And by case I think tatsu means the linked article.

Just sayin.
Yeah, that's a liberal news site. That's nothing close to facts. There's not one reference to a police report that is backed up. Their "various sources" they refer to is only a site run by more trannies.

And by the way, in shim's own statement
en CeCe approached the group and told them that her crew would not tolerate hate speech, one of the women said, “I’ll take you bitches on,” and then smashed her glass into CeCe’s face. She punctured CeCe’s cheek all the way through, lacerating her salivary gland. A fight ensued, during which one of the attackers, Dean Schmitz, was fatally stabbed.
I'm betting under MN law this was looked at as the point where CeCe is seen as the aggressor.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Yeah, that's a liberal news site. That's nothing close to facts. There's not one reference to a police report that is backed up. Their "various sources" they refer to is only a site run by more trannies.

I'm betting under MN law this was looked at as the point where CeCe is seen as the aggressor.
For someone who "doesnt care" you sure seem to care.

tatsu

Nov 17, 2006

It's a liberal news site? OK. Let's stop linking to Fox News then. That's a Conservative news site. Anyway, if someone is calling me a ****** or a spic, And I ask them, or yell at them to "hey, stop", should I have a Glass smashed in my face? What the hell are you talking about John? i'm confused.

They're nothing but great.
Isn't they?!

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
It's a liberal news site? OK. Let's stop linking to Fox News then. That's a Conservative news site. Anyway, if someone is calling me a ****** or a spic, And I ask them, or yell at them to "hey, stop", should I have a Glass smashed in my face? What the hell are you talking about John? i'm confused.

Isn't they?!
They only thing reported in the site is from other trannies and their supporters.

As I said, turning around and confronting the bar patrons is probably seen under the law as the turning point where shim stops being the victim. I bet it wasn't just "we wish to not be addressed in such rude and vulgar terms, gentlemen. We would appreciate if you refrain from such hateful speak".

More than likely it was slightly more aggressive. But what do I know, I've only been dealing with shit like this for almost two decades.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
They only thing reported in the site is from other trannies and their supporters.

As I said, turning around and confronting the bar patrons is probably seen under the law as the turning point where shim stops being the victim. I bet it wasn't just "we wish to not be addressed in such rude and vulgar terms, gentlemen. We would appreciate if you refrain from such hateful speak".
Because that would work in a real world situation. Just because she turned around and got in the other persons face doesnt make her the aggressor or the instigator in the situation.

More than likely it was slightly more aggressive. But what do I know, I've only been dealing with shit like this for almost two decades.
Guess that makes you the end all be all in this case. Better lock the thread, Jon just figured it all out.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Because that would work in a real world situation. Just because she turned around and got in the other persons face doesnt make her the aggressor or the instigator in the situation.

Guess that makes you the end all be all in this case. Better lock the thread, Jon just figured it all out.

I'm sorry you can't understand the basics of criminal law.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I'm sorry you can't understand the basics of criminal law.
I dont need to know shit about criminal law, thats what you're here for. Hence the "lock up the thread" part of my previous post, you got this all figured out so no need to even continue.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I just wanted to insert the word "shimpanzee" into this discussion. Do with it what you will.