Holiday Party Sign In Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNEWs GIRL

If you are going to my holiday party on dec 22nd, 8 til whenever at WWF NY (i think) the please write yes if you are not attending please write no

nothing more, nothing less, this is very important that everyone does this, please

MY SIGN IN: YES, ITS MY PARTY

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

Skank's Status: Registered. good to go. accepted. approved. access granted. aiaight man yo in this joint. hey you wanna go to a christmas party?, well yeah... sign in people!!!!

BabyBunni

I will be unable to attend because I am supposedly going to poland for some reason, hope all that attend amy's shindig have fun! Merry Christmas if I don't talk to u guys!

FOFOLINA

WELL I AM LIKE DOING MY BEST HERE
hMM FUCKING MONEY PROB

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

Originally posted by BabyBunni:
I will be unable to attend because I am supposedly going to poland for some reason, hope all that attend amy's shindig have fun! Merry Christmas if I don't talk to u guys!
Jesus Christ couldnt you just tell her no you werent going or come up with a better excuse. Poland heh heh.LOL

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

BabyBunni

Jay i am not a liar...I am polish buddy...I am going to poland for a week...please understand.

[This message has been edited by GonzoStyle (edited 12-18-2000).]

FOFOLINA

sorry NO

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER RAT ON YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
BEST SAYING FROM GOODFELLAS
DANCE SPIDER DANCE!!!

Calm down easy easy there i was only joking didnt you see the LOL at the end of my post.
As for Ray Charles no way i would rather french kiss the homeless lady in the path the other night.

Amy i am sorry but NO.
------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

[This message has been edited by imoverherenow (edited 12-18-2000).]

I'm sorry, On that day I will be writing a Medical paper on Ball Dividers.

NO

M

MikeyX1027

Sorry, Amy but I won't be able to make it.You see, the party falls on Friday, & I'm always with a woman on Friday. I never speak to her afterwards, but for those few fleeding moments... It's beautiful!

------------------
"For those few fleeding moments... It's beautiful"!

WNEWs GIRL

well this is just great
me, skank, DEKE and ms deke, bullnuggets, "maxpower", and thats it will hang and have a good ol time, we dont need ne one else

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

W

Whales Eye

I'might make it if we ever have a place named -- Amy you might have to let others know also

howdy amy, you know i'll try to get there.... hitch a ride maybe...

and i have to be sure that ma mere is all good w/ it.

yippie shit, i should never leave my decisions up to my mom... you know what they say about polish/native american women...

...i dunno either.

so... MAYBE

------------------
"Hey, nice shoes, let's bang" ~ me

"Len Got Stuck In A TrenchCoat." Kendra

"who's da C*m S*ucking Wh*re?" KKEEIITTHH

"Mommy, what's a skinhead?" ~ kid at Woodbridge Mall when I was chillin with the sweetest skin in the world...

C

crx girl

yes

i would like to go, if you can figure out a place!!!

------------------
It's always funny until someone gets hurt,
and then it's just hilarious!
Ricochet

Status
Not open for further replies.