Holy S! Bob Kelly was Right

Yup, it was one of the headline stories on Yahoo a few weeks ago.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
They showed this on an episode of Futureweapons.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I believe the video is on Youtube as well.

dodisman

pathetic that its not approved for usage in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
oh, and it was on 60 minutes as well.

NihilisticEye

I was expecting to see a picture of a warewolf in Iraq when I clicked on this thread.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
you bastards must also be trying to view the video, because the feed just went to complete shit. Get back to work!

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Thats some scary shit.
Eh. As designed/tuned, it's only really useful for crowd control.

Now, it wouldn't take a WHOLE lot of work to tune it to actually boil the water in your body, in which case this less-than-lethal crowd control tool becomes instantly AWESOME.

Set it to radiate in a 360 degree radius and just drive around killing people within its range.

RPG-7s have an effective range of ~500 yards, so if you can crank the range of this thing to ~600 yards, you should be able to clear an area of savages pretty quickly...

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Eh. As designed/tuned, it's only really useful for crowd control.

Now, it wouldn't take a WHOLE lot of work to tune it to actually boil the water in your body, in which case this less-than-lethal crowd control tool becomes instantly AWESOME.

Set it to radiate in a 360 degree radius and just drive around killing people within its range.

RPG-7s have an effective range of ~500 yards, so if you can crank the range of this thing to ~600 yards, you should be able to clear an area of savages pretty quickly...
I like it and your signature.

Bunty Lips

In the future there will be a ray gun in every home, and you will be able to use it to light up your Lucky Strikes.