Holy S, I coping Opie, I called for 3 collapsed bridges

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
It's kind of funny ya know? Major bridge collapse is reported,,,next thing you know every fucking collapse in the world is reported because the first one made the news...NOTHING new just what's a "hot topic" now so it's being seen a lot more in the major news outlets.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
btw what's with that link,,,gotta fill out info to get in,,,you aren't affiliated with that are you? Just askin'

To help us keep ********l.com available to all users free of charge, please answer the following questions. You should not be asked these questions again during future visits using the same computer.

Please fill out the form below to proceed. Enter your e-mail address if you want to receive special offers and discounts or newsletters from azcentral.com.

Midnight Rider

Jan 17, 2007
Yup. Bridges fall all the time. It's mostly rural, little bridges, but now, even those are getting coverage.

I wouldn't even call this a bridge collapse. I'd call this a construction accident. The road wasn't even done.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
It's all a conspiracy by the ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnn! They are trying to receive more government funding for infrastructure projects.:action-sm

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
the title of this thread is funny. that's about it's only value. also if I might add, what in hell does this have to do with ron & fez? you're aware we have other forums aren't you?

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
It may be time to up the minimums for starting your own thread again.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
the title of this thread is funny. that's about it's only value. also if I might add, what in hell does this have to do with ron & fez? you're aware we have other forums aren't you?
When the I-35W brigde collapsed, I emailed Fezzie and told him that tragedies always happen in 3's. A month earlier another bridge collapsed in California after a truck hit it, then the I-35W bridge, now this one. That makes 3 tragedies in a row all interrelated.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
btw what's with that link,,,gotta fill out info to get in,,,you aren't affiliated with that are you? Just askin'

To help us keep ********l.com available to all users free of charge, please answer the following questions. You should not be asked these questions again during future visits using the same computer.

Please fill out the form below to proceed. Enter your e-mail address if you want to receive special offers and discounts or newsletters from azcentral.com.
Worked for me just fine.

It may be time to up the minimums for starting your own thread again.
:action-sm:action-sm:action-sm