Holy Shit -- I can't belive it.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I left my 4GB USB drive in my pocket and the wife washed and dried it. Still works like a charm. Amazing.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
If you can, give it a good bath with electrical contact cleaner, the stuff that is SAFE FOR PLASTIC. The other stuff will cause things to start to melt.

You can buy a can of the stuff at Home Depot.

Arc Lite

Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
It's a SanDisk cruzer micro. And it smells fresh and clean.

Hopefully there will be no corrosion, but I'm definitely getting some of that electrical contact cleaner. Thanks for the tip.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
Just this week I left my iPod's remote control cord (that attaches to the bottom and let's you have fm radio usage) in the side pocket of a pair of cargo shorts...wash in hot water and dried high heat for over an hour and it still works fine.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I left my 4GB USB drive in my pocket and the wife washed and dried it. Still works like a charm. Amazing.
Yeah those will survive water because there is no powersource available to burn the circuits. If there was then it would short out like a cell phone will. One fell off of my keychain one time while I wa walking across campus and it was rained on by a thunderstorm.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
oddly enough both electrical equipment and lighters will usually work if you allow them to completely dry before using them. If your keyboard is dirty you can actually pop the keys off and throw it in the dishwasher, just dont use the heated dry

S

Super

People's wives still do laundry? Damn.

I've even tried putting a couple of quarters in my wife's slot...still nothing.

Arc Lite

Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
People's wives still do laundry? Damn.

I've even tried putting a couple of quarters in my wife's slot...still nothing.
Yeah, amazing too. She just won't clean out the fucking pockets.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Actually washed my wife's Razr... left it out in the sun for like 8 hours only thing wrong with it was a spot in the middle of the screen.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
haha,nosilly,likethis...

Imnotsurewherethisspacebargoesthough:p

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I cannot say the same for my Razr. Half of the key pad lights up and nothing. I am soooooo pissed.