You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I love hummus. I make it from scratch with my mortar and pestle

served with lemon herb toasted pita chips. MMM MMMMMMM

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I'm a hummus homo too. Gives me cranky ass though.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
i love it, you get 2 lbs worth in the third world for 2 bucks. quite tasty.

they splash on some olive oil, dried parsley and paprika on top, then give you piping hot pita to sop it up with. great eatin.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea ill jump on the homo hummus band wagon, an Indian friend of mine turned me on to it last year and ive been snacking on it ever since, i should eat more of that and less red meat, maybe i would be less hostile towards every one

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Guilty.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
we sell a lot of it at the store I work at, especially on te home delivery shit. I've never tried it though. Maybe I should.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I too am a fan of Humus. I prefer the Roasted Red Pepper variety.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I grew up with half my family being from an Arabic speaking country, so I have always been eating that kind of stuff.

But I love the fact that a lot of your better supermarkets are getting the stuff in small containers in their deli sections now too. It's accessible to everyone.

Great stuff. I'll usually eat it with tortilla chips because finding good fresh pita is still not possible unless I go to Paterson.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
I grew up with half my family being from an Arabic speaking country, so I have always been eating that kind of stuff.

But I love the fact that a lot of your better supermarkets are getting the stuff in small containers in their deli sections now too. It's accessible to everyone.

Great stuff. I'll usually eat it with tortilla chips because finding good fresh pita is still not possible unless I go to Paterson.
small?? dude I'm troweling it onto pita bread like it's fucking drywall mud.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Hummus rocks. Try it with balsamic vinegar and fresh chopped tomatoes. Damn good.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I too am a fan of Humus. I prefer the Roasted Red Pepper variety.
That's my favorite kind, too. I only like the plain hummus if i'm in a Greek restaurant or something. Otherwise, it looks weird.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
I LOVE hommus, I have it almost every day as a dip for my veggies at lunch... my fave is the garlic & chive, but I just got vegetable hommus for the first time and even though I've only used it with my cukes, I'm lovin it so far... just about all of them are amazing!

Also a fan of using tabouli in my salad as opposed to salad dressing...

... yeah I'm really homo for the hommus