Hong Kong Protests

DiggerNick

Donator
Back during the approach of 1997 rich Hongkies were rigorously pursuing foreign visas and buying houses in other countries, anticipating then what is going on this very minute.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I read some asshole on one of my conservative (Prager U) facebook pages comparing the Hong Kong protesters to ANTIFA saying that the protesters were the equivalent of antifa and anyone that supports them (Hong Kong protestors) is supporting antifa.
Leftist have got to be some of the stupidest people on earth or, the greatest trolls of all time, I’m leaning towards stupid.

I read some asshole on one of my conservative (Prager U) facebook pages comparing the Hong Kong protesters to ANTIFA saying that the protesters were the equivalent of antifa and anyone that supports them (Hong Kong protestors) is supporting antifa.
Leftist have got to be some of the stupidest people on earth or, the greatest trolls of all time, I’m leaning towards stupid.

Don't forget hypocritical

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Don't forget hypocritical
The hypocrisy is just laughable at this point.
I was in the middle of pointing that out to some mouthy cunt on hugbook I was being quite nice, she then called me stupid, now that is absolutely 100% a violation of the facebook TOS down to the words “you are stupid” when I pointed that out? Boom she blocked me, I never once was mean or said anything nasty other than she was being belligerently ignorant when I pointed out how wrong she was about how facebook handles violations of their own TOS