Hoo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Apr 22, 2001
Toms River, Joisey
I think this belongs here...if not move accordingly. This is just my opinion but does anyone else notice Op's laugh sounding more and more like Howie? Every time I hear it I think it's a "stab" at him but I don't think so, cuz no one laughs at it, they just go on with the discussion. Maybe it's just me but he "Hoo Hoo's" alot! lmao :D

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
It could be Opie because he likes to laugh, it could be him impersonating Howard, or it could be that you just listened a little too deep. :D ;)

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Apr 22, 2001
Toms River, Joisey
Originally posted by Sonof Spaz:
<STRONG>It could be Opie because he likes to laugh, it could be him impersonating Howard, or it could be that you just listened a little too deep. :D ;)</STRONG>

You may be right on all counts sir! lmao

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Yeah it's Opie's new thing. He started that laugh when they were talking to Jackie devine. Remember? "We are talking to Jackie devine, and believe me when I tell you, you are Jackie" I was busting a gut when they were saying that.

As for the laugh. He started doing that ever since that day. She was trying to be funny and he did a HUahhuhahua. It was hysterical had me and everyone in the studio laughing( I was not in the studio). Ever since then he has been doing it to everyone who says something corny. That's my take.

It's obvious that I listen alittle too deeply too. So don't sweat it. ;)

broadwaychris

Jun 4, 2001
nyc
Me too, and by the way, 'you are jackee`' NOTHING GOES TO WASTE ON THIS SHOW !!! :D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Me too, and by the way, 'you are jackee`' NOTHING GOES TO WASTE ON THIS SHOW !!!
Tell me about it Chris. That was stuck in my head ever since they said it. I'll give her one thing. She sounded hot on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.