Votes: 57 24.1%
  • No, never. I'm with the Opester.

Votes: 118 49.8%

• Total voters

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Ever been with one? Would you? Would you never? Would you rather pee in Kingofdepews butt?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
lost my virginity in the " pink flamingo hotel" in Atlantic city... 20 bucks, hot blonde...

but that was before the AIDS.

first n last time I ever bought sex.

jerking off is so much more economical and safe.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
I remember back in the 80's before AIDS broke big you'd see hookers high as a fucking kite walking around Broad & Locust STS in Philly in the middle of fucking January when it's like 8 degrees out with tube tops & hot pants on, "Looking for a date?"

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
I remember back in the 80's before AIDS broke big you'd see hookers high as a fucking kite walking around Broad & Locust STS in Philly in the middle of fucking January when it's like 8 degrees out with tube tops & hot pants on, "Looking for a date?"

Leave my mother out of this!!

T

take5

I use 'em and love it.

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
Aug 23, 2007
The Dirty 330
So peeing in a butt an option?
If so, if you pay a broad to pee in her butt does that count as using a hooker?

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
i have been with a hooker and a stripper while in vegas...both were really good :)

Jun 23, 2007
Austin, TX
The variance in responses is very interesting...

Personally I've never been in a situation where I could pay for it, but if I was I probably would if she wasn't a cow/tranny.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
How safe is craigs list? I always wanted to try, but the thought of the Cops showing up to my apartment scares me into just playing with my bird in front of the computer and calling it a night. Anyone have any thoughts on the Craiglist thing?

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Never have.. I'm 21 I usually could get girls but sometimes I'm bored and look on craigslist!...It's interesting lol And I think I would....Something about just knowing your gonna pay the whore and fuck them and leave seems fun and awful at the same time IDN.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
Not paying for pussy. i give my dick to these hoes for free, why should i pay for their rotten ass pussies?

Sorry, in a bad mood

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Never have.. I'm 21 I usually could get girls but sometimes I'm bored and look on craigslist!...It's interesting lol And I think I would....Something about just knowing your gonna pay the whore and fuck them and leave seems fun and awful at the same time IDN.
It's really not about not being able to get girls. Well,for some of you it is :icon_roll.

It's like Jimmy/Bob were saying; it'ss the excitement of it.

And remember: you're not paying 'em to come over, you're paying 'em to LEAVE. (and sut the fuck up) :icon_cool

T

take5

How safe is craigs list? I always wanted to try, but the thought of the Cops showing up to my apartment scares me into just playing with my bird in front of the computer and calling it a night. Anyone have any thoughts on the Craiglist thing?
Stay away from Craigslist. Law enforcement has taken an interest in that scene. The ol' bait 'n' switch is prevalent there as well.

If you're seriously considering trying it out, you can find reviews and such for girls, and there are sites with better listings, like Eros here in NY.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Juarez, Mexico has become a second home for me whenever I work in El Paso Texas.
My wife is Mexican and has relatives in Juarez. I've had LOTS of fun in Juarez.She's got cousins that were very naughty and know all the cops and we get special treatment in the clubs.Ex-trucker,ex-Navy,I've fucked whores all over the world,don't regret any of it,but like Glenn,all my shenanigans were before aids. At the time I was young and single,never in one place long enough for a relationship,and wanted pussy. Waddaya do?

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Does getting a bj from a stripper count.

That & a "present" from a new vendor while in China.