horrid students from hell

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
I just finished my school year with a student who would cause a problem every moment of the day if you took your eye off of him. The year ended with him causing a small fire by using hand sanitizer on tissues while we were watching a movie. This fucktard makes me wish he could interact with john wayne gacy. The worst part is there is no discipline in the school and it was my fault because the brat's parent said I was picking on thier kid because I am a racist. the principal said I was right in reporting the student, but i should have dealt with the matter. I hope he pulls this shit to a gang leader.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I give a lot of credit to teachers who have to deal with kids like this, and it usually traces right back to the parents. I had to hide the feed on Facebook of this dumb bitch i went to school with constantly bitching that her son was always suspended and the school couldn't deal with him because he has ADHD and ODD and blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse. Maybe if you were a parent instead of a friend to the kid and gave him some discipline, maybe he would behave for 7 hours so the other kids in class could learn something. This kid is not going to learn to behave if you reward suspensions with cheese steaks and movies stupid cunt

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
One of my old English teachers found the perfect solution for dealing with asshole kids, she drank between classes.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
It's unfortunate that students no longer get the paddle. I know it certainly work to cure my ways as a junior in high school. Luckily I don't expect my kids to cause or be a part of any shenanigans. At 14 my boy is letting other kids know when they go to far with anyone. Hell I couldn't even get him to take a squirt gun to school the last day for the bus ride home. He calls the bus the mosh pit.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I had a couple of parents yell at me because their kid was thrown out of practice for cursing. I was told I should have told them their video games would have been taken away. I told the parents that if they were my kids, they would have had their mouths washed out with soap, and or received a spanking..I was let go shortly after because the Parents(members of the board) felt that I would "willingly and maliciously abuse a child."

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
I give a lot of credit to teachers who have to deal with kids like this, and it usually traces right back to the parents.
Bad parents and misbehaving children are not a new phenomenon. The only thing new is that American schools are so broken, that they can't deal with even the smallest of problems. A single kid misbehaving can derail an entire classroom, and the school system has no answer for it.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
most of the people i knew in middle school were all ass wipes.

i hope they all got aids.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I have developed this revolutionary new child rearing technique that I'm hoping to introduce to the schools soon. I call it "Five Across the Eyes."