Hose It Down!!!!!!!!!!!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
http://www.local6.com/news/14883222/detail.html

44-Year-Old Man Dies After Being Found Unresponsive On Disney Ride
Park Officials Say Ride Was Operating Properly

unloading area of a ride at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom, park officials said.

Jeffery Reed, 44, of Navarre, Fla., was discovered unresponsive after riding Expedition Everest, officials said.

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation was administered and there were no reported signs of trauma on Reed, Disney officials said through a release.

Reed was transported to Celebration Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Orange County sheriff's investigators said that Reed appeared to be conscious about 50 seconds before the conclusion of the ride, which reaches speeds of 50 mph and features an 80-foot drop, because his photograph was taken as the coaster progressed toward the unloading area.

The attraction was inspected after the incident and was operating properly, Disney officials said.

The ride has been closed while park officials reconfirm proper operation of the ride, the release said.

The state Bureau of Fair Rides Inspection was notified of the incident.

Reed was believed to be visiting the park with family members, according to an Orange County sheriff's report.

"We offer the family our deepest sympathies and will provide assistance to them during this difficult time," Disney representative Andrea Finger said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Look, some people are just about to die any minute anyway. That old Indian man didn't die because he was in front of cameras but he died on camera. This man died on the ride. Some people die in their sleep, and some die just standing around.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
If the ride was operating properly, then God just decided that he needed an Expedition Everest rider.

(I had to do it)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
when your numbers up your numbers up

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
I've been on that ride...it's pretty cool.

First car...always.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I've rode the ride as well.

It's a pretty good roller coaster. But the photo snapping part is hardly at the end. It's at the middle of a fairly large drop. I can see how someone could die after the picture was taken but before the end.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Could you imagine him with his hands up in the picture but he is screaming for help.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Reed was transported to Celebration Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
And the record of no one dieing at the Happiest Place on Earth still stands!!