Hospice Care is "too late"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i was very disappointed with the hospice care that my father received, not the nurse that came to the house she was great, but how it was explained to us and how it was logistically handled, that he was so fucking sick when he came home from the hospital i would have rather he stayed in the hospital and died there, he only lived about a week after he came home to die, of all the things that ive ever been threw watching my dad die in the house that i grew up in has got to be one of the hardest things that ive ever had to face.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
i was very disappointed with the hospice care that my father received, not the nurse that came to the house she was great, but how it was explained to us and how it was logistically handled, that he was so fucking sick when he came home from the hospital i would have rather he stayed in the hospital and died there, he only lived about a week after he came home to die, of all the things that ive ever been threw watching my dad die in the house that i grew up in has got to be one of the hardest things that ive ever had to face.
X2

My Dad passed-away May 4, 2006 after being sent-home a full week prior. . . it was fucking BRUTAL. The Hospice staff were extremely nice and helpful, but it was long overdue when they finally took action.