Hot Big Titted Gymnasts

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Anthony said as gymnasts get older the DD's hang on the uneven bars...well I give you [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Alicia Sacramone[/SIZE][/FONT]

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
This is the ONLY reason to watch the Olympics. I'm filling up watching all of the jailbait-looking vag doing splits and shit.

You do realize that the whole fucking arena smells like sweaty cunt. If I were a perv, i'd be there sniffing all of the stale air and rubbing one out in a bathroom stall.

Lunchbox420

This is the ONLY reason to watch the Olympics. I'm filling up watching all of the jailbait-looking vag doing splits and shit.

You do realize that the whole fucking arena smells like sweaty cunt. If I were a perv, i'd be there sniffing all of the stale air and rubbing one out in a bathroom stall.
IF You were a perv???? :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Ziti Lo Mein

I'm a chix and even I can agree, them some big titties. But the backfat on some of those gymnasts, ew. They look more like walking sausage links than sexy gymnast.

Lunchbox420

I'm a chix and even I can agree, them some big titties. But the backfat on some of those gymnasts, ew. They look more like walking sausage links than sexy gymnast.
I like it your staying with the whole asian theme...I think the backfat are the tits tucked and duct taped

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Years ago, I used to hook up with a chick who was a competitive swimmer. Her body was amazingly solid and sexy but totally feminine. There is nothing like the feel of a soft yet athletic toned body.

Lunchbox420

Years ago, I used to hook up with a chick who was a competitive swimmer. Her body was amazingly solid and sexy but totally feminine. There is nothing like the feel of a soft yet athletic toned body.
Useless without pics///:action-sm

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Anthony said as gymnasts get older the DD's hang on the uneven bars...well I give you [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Alicia Sacramone[/SIZE][/FONT]

What's that extra fold ... down there by her right cheek?

I'd throw her out of bed.

Wait for it ....

On to the floor where I had more room.

[badaboom]

Zona992006

New Wackbag
A round, firm ass is making you say ew..? Ok then.

I kinda disagree. Those bodies are extremly tight.

slob

Yeah, there's nothing like the feel of shoulders that are wider than yours. :haha7:

Lunchbox420

Well big tits cost em the Gold...way to fuck it up tits.

Ziti Lo Mein

A round, firm ass is making you say ew..? Ok then.

I kinda disagree. Those bodies are extremly tight.
Noo not the ass. The back. Where the bra is. Their outfit is so tight its squeezing out any excess fat, so that their back looks like a lumpy mess. Ass and tits are fine.

Lunchbox420

What the fuck, where did the sexy vag mound pic go?

Lunchbox420

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Those big titties caused her to fall on two separate events probably costing the US the gold. Her self-esteem is shot, time to move in!

Lunchbox420

Noo not the ass. The back. Where the bra is. Their outfit is so tight its squeezing out any excess fat, so that their back looks like a lumpy mess. Ass and tits are fine.
Your nuts, there isnt an oz of fat on any of them.

Lunchbox420

Those big titties caused her to fall on two separate events probably costing the US the gold. Her self-esteem is shot, time to move in!
Yeah, send Jimmy in, he will build her self esteem...

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler

Beeman99

My New Favorite Gymnast

Alicia Sacramone FTW!!!!!

I can imagine what this little girl can do to me, even though she almost cried tonight when she fell flat.

and I'm sure she's been mentioned in the Olympic thread, but fuck it, she deserves her own thread

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Well the whole thread started with her. And aparetnly she is the only big titted gymnist.... so who knows....

Like i care.. the more pics the better.. :yesyesyes:

Top Bottom