Hot! Canadian! Tween! Murder! News!

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070612/wl_canada_afp/canadatrialmurder_070612172809

MONTREAL (AFP) - A 13-year-old girl is on trial in Canada for murder, charged with killing her parents and brother last year for opposing her relationship with a man almost twice her age.

The girl and her then 23-year-old boyfriend were arrested after her mother, father and brother were found dead on April 23, 2006, with multiple stab wounds in their Alberta province home. The boy also appeared to have been strangled.

During the trial, which started this week, prosecutor Stephanie Cleary read to the jury an email written by the girl, 12 at the time, to her boyfriend a month before the killings, local media said Tuesday.

"I hate them so I have this plan. It begins with me killing them and it ends with me living with you," the email said.

The prosecution also plans to show the jury a drawing found in the girl's school locker, apparently depicting the murder and her escape in her boyfriend's truck.

The girl, whose name has not been made public because she is a minor, and her boyfriend, Jeremy Steinke, were arrested in neighboring Saskatchewan province a day after the murders.

Police found blood-stained clothes, knives and one of the mother's identity cards in their car.

The girl's trial is expected to last several weeks. Steinke, who has also been charged with premeditated murder, will go on trial afterwards.
And the guy's name is Stinky!!

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Just before being a teen, you're a tween.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Like a taint, but hotter.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Man, all I've ever wanted was for a 13 year old girl to be so hot for me she kills her parents.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
The prosecution also plans to show the jury a drawing found in the girl's school locker, apparently depicting the murder and her escape in her boyfriend's truck.
She's so damn young she drew a picture of the crime. I wonder if she used crayons or colored pencils?