hot french news anchor Melissa Theuriau

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Opie and Anthony were talking about how CW11 Morning News in New York has a hot chick for the Commutercast Traffic Report, Jill Nicolini, and wondered how common is this.

They found Melissa Theuriau:

AskMen.com - Melissa Theuriau

AskMen said:
What She Is Known For
There might be a language barrier, but Melissa’s beautiful in any country. And her appeal grows when you consider that she’s an intelligent news anchor and TV feature host. Born in Echirolles, France in 1978, Theuriau was watching news while her childhood peers were more interested in cartoons, and her interest never wavered. This beauty with brains graduated with a communications degree from the Institut de la Communication et des Medias.
Career Highlights

2006 Career Highlights
Theuriau’s huge debut on our Top 99 follows a headline-making year for the French femme. She was seen on special presentations like the feature One Day, One Photo, a show about history’s most famous photographs. And while she was enjoying popularity and success in her roles as a news anchor and a travel-show host for the French networks LCI and TF1, she declined the chance to take it further; she was offered an opportunity to host the weekend evening news, but was concerned about the possibility of too much exposure. That’s exactly what happened within days of her decision, only the “exposure” came in the form of pictures in Voici, a French tabloid, showing her topless at a beach.
Career Forecast

2007 Career Forecast
Unfazed by the extra publicity and sudden worldwide interest in her, Theuriau is now working for former rival network M6. She’s currently editor-in-chief and host of the weekly news magazine program Zone interdite. Her credentials and success are impressive; her personality and talent have allowed her to achieve the level of success unmatched by many erudite journalists twice her age.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I'd definitely hit that. I would set aside my hatred of the French.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
What is this, 3 years ago? We've loved her on Wackbag for a long while now.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
I would definitely cum on her face if I had to. ;):icon_mrgr

pedror

I'm Pedro's wife Letty and YES I have a vagina ;)
Dec 12, 2006
castroville , ca
She's a beauty, I would consider going lesbo for her :icon_redf

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
:bigok smart, hot and french.... well one outta three aint bad.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
What is this, 3 years ago? We've loved her on Wackbag for a long while now.
'tis true, there were a couple threads about her over the last few years....this is my gem from 2005. It's got Psycho Mark!

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
I just lost my shit looking at that Rachael Ray sig

and please tell me there a story behind it other than just taking a picture of some wholesome cunt and sticking the word "skank" below it

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
Who was that other news broadcaster, Sonni something. I just caught the replay on my way home. Anyone post links to her pics?

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
I just lost my shit looking at that Racheal Ray sig

and please tell me there a story behind it other than just taking a picture of some wholesome cunt and sticking the word "skank" below it
Yeah that is pretty goddamn hilarious.
God I hope there's a backstory to that.

hmm...

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
I just lost my shit looking at that Rachael Ray sig

Yeah that is pretty goddamn hilarious.
God I hope there's a backstory to that.
No backstory.

I was bored and decided to try out some tricks using MS Paint and who better than Rachel Ray to use as a guinea pig.
I thought to myself "Why is Rachel Ray so beloved by Americans?"
Answer- "Because she's not known as a skank!"

until now.
I wanna put that on T-shirts until I get a cease & desist....or some free sammies.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Sonni Abatta

Sonni joined the KDKA News Team in June of 2003 as a reporter trainee; now she's anchoring the KDKA-TV Morning News on both KDKA and the KDKA-TV Morning News on Pittsburgh's CW alongside co-anchors Keith Jones and John Cater. She is also anchoring the Noon News on KDKA-TV with Stacy Smith.

The youngest of two in her family, Sonni has been a life-long resident of the Pittsburgh area. She grew up in Robinson Township and attended Montour High School, then moving on to Carnegie Mellon University, graduating with a combined degree in creative writing, journalism, and drama, with a minor in Spanish.

Sonni started her career with KDKA as an intern in both the sports and news departments.

In her free time, Sonni enjoys spending time with family, running, and reading.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Robin Meade

Robin Meade

Robin Meade is the lead news anchor for Headline News' morning show, Robin & Company. Among other stories, Meade anchored the network's coverage of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. She is based in CNN's world headquarters in Atlanta.

Meade also serves as co-host with Dr. Sanjay Gupta for Turner Private Network’s AccentHealth, a program offered in physician waiting rooms focused on consumer-related health stories.

Before joining CNN, Meade worked at NBC Chicago affiliate WMAQ-TV where she co-anchored the weekend newscasts and also served as a general assignment correspondent for the station. Before that, she anchored the morning newscasts. During her tenure with the NBC affiliate, she covered the 1996 Olympics, which included special reporting on the Centennial Olympic Park bombing.

Meade won a regional Emmy Award for her efforts covering the 1995 collision between a school bus and a train in Fox River Grove, Ill., that killed seven and injured more than 24 teenagers. Additionally, she was nominated for a regional Emmy for her report on how to decrease chances of injury in survivable plane crashes. In October 2005, Meade was inducted into the Ohio Broadcasters Hall of Fame.

Before joining WMAQ, Meade was the morning news anchor of WSVN-TV's Today in Florida in Miami. She also served as the station's noon anchor and health reporter. She was also an anchor and reporter at WCMH-TV in Columbus, Ohio, and at WJW-TV in Cleveland. Meade began her career in broadcasting at WMFD-TV in Mansfield, Ohio, where she worked as a reporter.

In December 2004, Meade co-hosted the Midwest Emmy’s with MSNBC’s Lester Holt. In 2002, Meade was recognized by Lycos as one of the top 20 most popular television news personalities in the broadcast news industry.

Meade attended Malone College and Ashland University where she majored in radio/television production, programming and performance and minored in political science. She won Ashland University's Young Alumnus Award for her achievements in broadcasting and served as the commencement speaker for the university's 2005 graduation ceremonies.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Not that I wouldn't fuck them, but chicks with big helmets of hair, like Meade, sort of scare me visually.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Jennifer Eccleston

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Laurie Dhue