HOT FUCKING TEACHER NEWS!!!! NOT GUILTY!!!! 6th grade teacher accused of sexual misconduct

mr. sin

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...her-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-with-student

Goodyear police arrested a female teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student at Las Brisas Academy.

Authorities say the relationship was reported to them on March 21 by the school's principal.

"The allegations were brought to the principal by the parent of the victim who found text messages between the sixth-grade teacher and her 13-year-old male student indicating sexual activity both on and off campus," stated Lisa Kutis of the Goodyear Police Department.

The parents were reportedly alerted by an app they had to monitor their son's phone, which caught on to the sexually suggestive language.

Brittany Zamora, 27, was taken into custody without incident on Thursday morning at her home. As of Thursday night, Zamora is in jail. She had only worked for a year at Las Brisas Academy, which is located near 183rd Avenue and Broadway Road.

Zamora was reportedly married.

Parents, meanwhile, say they knew Zamora as a wife, a teacher of the year, and trusted, with some saying she was the most sough-out teacher to have in sixth grade.

"Very sad to have this hit so close to home," said Ashley Goodman, who knew Zamora.

Some students said Zamora's interactions with the student she is accused of having sexual relations with were sometimes questionable.

"We all had suspicions, because they were really close," said one female student. "I hoped it was just rumors going around school."

--------------------

this is the student

Last edited:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Anyone accusing this angel of misconduct should suffer the death penalty.

mr. sin

his marriage sucks like his football team

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
What does it feel like to hit the pinnacle of sexuality at 13? No pussy is ever going to compare. He'd better start socking away for a counselor now.

domelogic

That mouth was made for one important thing and gawd darn 13 yr old got to experience it. Damn his life is ruined, nothing will ever compare. I am supposed to believe he is a victim

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
You're free to go, Ma'am. Make sure you set up a meeting with a belt sander for those chompers though. Little big. You could be a Raptor in the new Jurassic Park.

She probably wanted some non-douchebag dick for once. Fuck, that husband is hateable.

edit- I have been trying to decide if the punctuation between fuck and that should be a ; or a,. I guess it comes down to the big question... is fuck an independent clause?

Last edited:

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Meh her face is too big, partially guilty

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
The husband is a Cowboys fan. He deserved it.

Shes not really smiling in those pictures, her teeth just dont fit in her mouth

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Somewhat guilty...from the nose down, it's Asbury Park Tillie:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
She probably wanted some non-douchebag dick for once. Fuck, that husband is hateable.

edit- I have been trying to decide if the punctuation between fuck and that should be a ; or a,. I guess it comes down to the big question... is fuck an independent clause?
Dude looks a little fruity in those photos, a little light in the loafers