HOT FUCKING TEACHER NEWS!!!! NOT GUILTY!!!! 6th grade teacher accused of sexual misconduct

Atomic Fireball

Donator
School teachers exploiting their students is a world-wide crisis. We need to expand our vigilance.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Update:

Records: Teacher Brittany Zamora had sex with boy in classroom while other student watched

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...exual-assault-allegations-student/2980023002/

Records obtained by The Arizona Republic provide additional detail about Zamora's alleged sexual misconduct with the student. Video, police interviews and Zamora's arrest captured on body-worn cameras describe how Zamora and the boy had sex multiple times in her car and classroom — once with another male student in the room.

The two even sexually touched each other while oblivious students watched a video, records show.

The 13-year-old boy told a police interviewer he couldn't remember how their conversations evolved from student-teacher conversations to flirting and, eventually, exchanging I-love-yous.

They talked frequently about what they wanted to do to each other, he told the interviewer.

"She said she wanted to give me a blow job and my stuff is really big and stuff like that," he recounted to the interviewer in his prepubescent voice.

She pushed him to clarify what exactly "stuff" meant. He hesitated before saying, practically in a whisper, the word "penis."

Other times, the boy told the interviewer, Zamora "touched his stuff" at her desk while she pretended to look for something in a drawer. Students were working on a project just a few feet away.

She sent him a naked picture of herself and another of herself wearing lingerie. He told police he also sent her pictures of himself naked.

This went on for weeks, he said. It didn't escalate past that until the two nights the boy was staying at his grandparents' house. She messaged him asking if she could come over to show how much she loved him. Her husband was gone fishing.

The teen recounted to the interviewer how he snuck out of the house after midnight to meet Zamora in her dark red Mazda parked on the other end of the street. They kissed and performed oral sex on each other before her husband called saying he was about to come home.

She returned the next night. He said they had sex briefly before her husband called and she left.

Zamora told him not to tell anyone. He confided in a classmate anyway.

You dumb motherfucker.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-messages-of-teacher-who-had-sex-with-pupil-revealed-20190228

In one exchange between the pair, Zamora told the boy she wanted him 'every day with no time limit'.

She said: "Wyd?"

He replied: "Thinking about your sexy self."

"Aww baby (love heart eyes emoji) I wish you were with me," she responded.

The boy replied: "I want u bby. .. when can we fuck again?"

Zamora replied: "I want you too baby so bad! Whenever we can you know I'm down."

She added: "Like you for real get sexier to me every day lol."

He replied: "I want to fuck you so bad baby those times weren't enough."

She responded: "Me neither baby! I want you every day with no time limit."

In another exchange, Zamora to the boy said: "OMG, I love you,' and 'Omg lol you're so cute baby."

While another read: "I wish you could've stayed after with me."

The boy then replied: "Me too. I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted."

After one of their meetings, the boy is reported to have messaged the teacher saying he wanted to have sex with her again.

Zamora replied: "I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit... If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would."

She has been charged with 10 counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of molestation, two counts of furnishing sexually explicit material to a minor and one count of public sexual indecency and has pleaded not guilty.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-messages-of-teacher-who-had-sex-with-pupil-revealed-20190228

In one exchange between the pair, Zamora told the boy she wanted him 'every day with no time limit'.

She said: "Wyd?"

He replied: "Thinking about your sexy self."

"Aww baby (love heart eyes emoji) I wish you were with me," she responded.

The boy replied: "I want u bby. .. when can we fuck again?"

Zamora replied: "I want you too baby so bad! Whenever we can you know I'm down."

She added: "Like you for real get sexier to me every day lol."

He replied: "I want to fuck you so bad baby those times weren't enough."

She responded: "Me neither baby! I want you every day with no time limit."

In another exchange, Zamora to the boy said: "OMG, I love you,' and 'Omg lol you're so cute baby."

While another read: "I wish you could've stayed after with me."

The boy then replied: "Me too. I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted."

After one of their meetings, the boy is reported to have messaged the teacher saying he wanted to have sex with her again.

Zamora replied: "I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit... If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would."

She has been charged with 10 counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of molestation, two counts of furnishing sexually explicit material to a minor and one count of public sexual indecency and has pleaded not guilty.
Wyd is Zamora?

From the Conan wiki-
The history of Zamora traces its beginnings in the Thurian Age. After the devastation of the Cataclysm, non-Valusian remnants of the Seven Empires were known as the Zhemri in the Southeast of Thuria.
Around 2000 years after the Cataclysms, their descendants had been admixted with some unnown tribes. This new blood gave them impetus and begun to revive some faint shadow of their ancient culture. They formed the kingdom of Zamora southeast of the ancient Hyborian kingdom of Hyperborea.
It seems that for a couple of centuries much of the fate of Zamora was dominated by the evil sorcerer Yara. Even the King of Zamora reportedly kept himself drunk all the time because of his fear of him.[1]

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
He's been inconsolable since his son moved to New York to marry the heiress of a local hamburger stop.
I don't know what this reference is but I'm gonna like it cause "heiress of a local hamburger stop" sounds funny.