Hot Ghetto Mess

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ
I wasn't sure what forum to start this thread but since the boys talk about this subject regularly, I figured it belonged here.

BET is coming out with this show called "Hot Ghetto Mess". Supposedly it is trying to point out "some dysfunctional elements in the black community". It will have home videos what is going on in the ghettos.

I'm glad that someone is trying to point out how ridiculous the entire hip-hop / inner city culture has become. Too bad that the PC police are already trying to squash the show. If anyone is going to start pointing this stuff out it obviously has to come from within. I hope BET stands firm and keeps this show on.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070716/ap_en_tv/tv_bet_hot_ghetto_mess;_ylt=Agf6EbOs0bmWxEf5lm9LZmwE1vAI

patty's wig

Dec 9, 2004
This sounds stupid, I know, but I saw an episode of Judge Judy where the creator of this site was getting sued for a couple of hundred bucks for using some mans photos on her site.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.

Hotghettomess.com was created by Jam Donaldson, 34, a black lawyer from Washington, D.C., who is an executive producer on the BET program. On her site, Donaldson calls for a "new era of self-examination."

there ya go... this woman should be revered.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
[qutoe]Observers including What About Our Daughters, a blog and audio podcast that focuses on how black women are depicted in popular culture, have accused the site and the show of demeaning blacks.[/quote] Bing, bing, bing.

First off, What About Our Daughters? UGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Secondly, if this is a reality show meant to show how hip hop culture has infiltrated our society than this show is showing exactly what you mean to see. Turn the mirror on yourself. Turn your mirror on society. Realize the problems within. Stop blinding yourself. I hate these fucking people and these watchdog groups, fuck them.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you
sounds like a good idea. obviously this wont help though.look how they gang fucked bill cosby after the awesome shit he said.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Holy shit, the site is slow but it has potential!

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
"uncle clarence thomas" in possible funnier than any jim carey movie

edit********

"uncle clarence thomas" is possible funnier than any jim carey movie

although it has potential to make some funnier

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
by far my favorite show. hope it keeps up, web clips will wear thin, charlie murphy come to philadelphia, help everyone put it down, from hand guns to hot combs and in between