HOT Russian Chick Throws Own Kids Off Balcony

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Well God Damn...

Moscow mom kills kids by throwing them off 15th-floor balcony

BY MICHAEL SHERIDAN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

A 30-year-old mother in Moscow tossed her two young children off a 15th-floor balcony Sunday because she was reportedly "fed up" with the two boys, according to Russian media.

Galina Ryabkova, who is seen on surrveilance video shortly after the incident, appeared emotionless after going to look at the remains of her sons, ages 4 and 7, according to RT news.

The video - posted by the tabloid LifeNews.ru - begins with one of the children landing just out of frame at the bottom of a short flight of steps outside the building. A man is then seen coming out to discover the gory scene.

Ryabkova also comes downstairs, the video shows. Wearing a white t-shirt and skin-tight pants, she sits in the lobby as neighbors attempt to keep the bony blonde from walking away.

“My wife woke me up and said that there were children falling out," a neighbor told Life News, according to the RT. "We ran out and saw two children lying on the ground in front of the main door. Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, ‘Yes, I threw them away.’”

Authorities can be seen at the end of the video covering up the bodies with a white blanket, then entering the building.

A 30-year-old mother in Moscow tossed her two young children off a 15th-floor balcony Sunday.

Ryabkova and her family lived on the 8th floor of the apartment building, but she took the children up to the 15th before tossing them off, authorities said.

The woman initially told authorities her boys were now “angels in heaven,” before refusing to talk, Sergey Markin, the Investigative Committee spokesperson, told RIA Novosti.

It is unclear why Ryabkova, who reportedly had tried to commit suicide in the past, killed her two children. Some reports claim she was looking to divorce her husband, while others suggested she had recently discovered he may have been cheating on her.

Her husband was away on a business trip at the time, RIA Novosti reported.

Ryabkova is expected to be sent to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation, RT reported, and if convicted could spend the rest of her life in prison.

msheridan@nydailynews.com; or follow him at Twitter.com/NYDNSheridan

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...floor-balcony-article-1.1101863#ixzz1ypDttOfz

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Hot? Nice try.

Russians are terrible at making pizza.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Sandusky's in jail and young boys are dropping from the sky in Moscow. Poor guy can't catch a break.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
They don't cuff people during the perp walk in Russia? And I don't get the pizza joke.
From Urban Dictionary:

Pavement Pizza

The unfortunate result of a suicidal person leaping from a very high building or tower and hitting the sidewalk or road.
I thought the term was more popular but I guess not.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I thought you were talking about that model with the awful accent demonstrating the pizza vending machine.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Were her children named Matt and Stanley?

Think about it......

Think about it......

now you can say boo.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I'll wager that Nataskaos is already sending her tweets.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Hot? Nice try.

Russians are terrible at making pizza.
ok, is the guy in the blue shirt her husband? He was in the video without a shirt finding the body and calling the police. He was shirtless but was wearing the same purse.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Krazy Kommie Kunt. 6/10 would bang.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
just seeing that lil bounce on the pavement made me laugh.
really? do you have kids?

says guy who would of made that joke himself but having a daughter changed him

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Gotta give her credit for walking them up several floors. If anything she should applauded instead of jailed. Fuck russia.