Hot Teen News

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
http://www.dunndailyrecord.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=90617&TM=38461.61

Sampson Trio Charged With Kidnapping, Holding Teens Hostage
One suspect attempted to force victims to perform sex acts on each other.
Three Sampson County men are charged with holding a group of teenagers hostage and attempting to force them to perform sex acts on each other.

The crime occurred around 1 a.m. Sunday when three men armed with guns allegedly entered a home on North Salemburg Highway (N.C. 242) near Salemburg. There were 10 teenagers in the home, according to a press release from the Sampson County Sheriff's Office.

The three suspects forced all the teens to empty their pockets and lay on the floor. The trio fired several shots from their weapons inside the home, apparently to frighten their victims, according to the press release. The teens were held hostage at gunpoint for several hours, during which time one suspect allegedly attemptd to force the victims to perform sexual acts on each other.

Arrested Same Day

The suspects left the resident and one of the victims called 911, after which sheriff's deputies responded and launched an investigation. The three suspects were identified and arrested between 5 and 11 p.m. on Sunday. All three men remain in the Sampson County Jail in Clinton.

Terrance O'Brian Parker, 20, of 111 Myrtle Road, Roseboro, is charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, 10 counts of second-degree kidnapping and 10 counts of assault by pointing a gun. He was also charged with first-degree forcible sexual offense and injury to real property. He in jail under a bond of $950,000.

Wayne Bernard Fleming, 20, also of 111 Myrtle Road, is charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, 10 counts of second-degree kidnapping and 10 counts of assault by pointing a gun. He is in jail under bond of $800,000.

Orman Rashan Carroll, 21, of 267 Hanson Road, Clinton, is charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and 10 counts of second-degree kidnapping. He was jailed with bond set at a half-million dollars.

The names of the victims are being withheld because of their ages and the nature of the crime, according to the press release. Sheriff Jimmy Thornton expressed shock at the alleged crime.

"The kids who were victims are very fortunate to be alive. I can't imagine the horror that was going through their minds," Sheriff Thronton said in a press release. "I'm just glad we got these 'animals' off the street so that maybe the victims and their families can get some type of closure and feel a little safer."
Sorry, I know this thread is worthless without pics, but I have yet to find any.