House [Fox Tuesday 9PM]

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Wow that was depressing. I forgot how depressing this show can be. I really didn't it expect it to go down like that.

There was one thing though. Rod Serling once said the problem with doing a serious show for network TV is that every 10 minutes you're interrupted by a cat food commercial. I'm not sure if this happened on other cable systems but immediately after Amber and Wilson say their "I loves you" it cut right to a cartoon Panda doing karate.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
This might be....the best fucking show on television.

This episode kicked me in the gut.

ginaf20697

I'm glad I didn't watch it. I'm a babbling mess just from reading about it online :(

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
There was one thing though. Rod Serling once said the problem with doing a serious show for network TV is that every 10 minutes you're interrupted by a cat food commercial. I'm not sure if this happened on other cable systems but immediately after Amber and Wilson say their "I loves you" it cut right to a cartoon Panda doing karate.
I loffed out loud at this because I noticed the same thing.

My wife was an absolute blubbering mess by the end of this episode though.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Holy Shit I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught the Kung Fu Panda absurdity.

I actually stopped the Tivo to turn to my wife and remark about how I seriously hope whoever put that spot there did not know what was happening in the episode.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Holy Shit I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught the Kung Fu Panda absurdity.

I actually stopped the Tivo to turn to my wife and remark about how I seriously hope whoever put that spot there did not know what was happening in the episode.
I was so wrapped up in what was going on, I was so emotionally involved, I was surprised I was feeling this show so deeply, it took my brain probably about 5-10 seconds to register what was on screen.

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
i fast forward so quickly, the ads never really bother me. But this would have been a good episode to watch without ads at all, even fast forwarding ruins the flow. It was an excellent finale though, so much better than the Bones finale.

jshep

speed freak
watched it online and wow what a episode. truly a great show

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
how can no one have commented on the Cuddy school girl strip tease scene? Good lord she was ridiculous.

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
how can no one have commented on the Cuddy school girl strip tease scene? Good lord she was ridiculous.
she looked fuckin amazing in that scene! wowzers!