House - Season 8

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The Asian bitch sucks and is not nearly as hot as Masters, 13, or Cameron.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Half the time I can't understand what the fuck she's saying.

Still, I thought it was a good start to the season. I hope we slowly start to see House actually change for the better.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Half the time I can't understand what the fuck she's saying.
She sounds like an SNL actress doing a little girl voice or someone who still thinks she's at a table read.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Two problems with this sentence: "Not nearly as hot" implies that she even registers on the "Hot" scale. She doesn't even warrant a comparison to 13 or Cameron, as she falls somewhere between Chase and Taub in terms of attractiveness. Masters also shouldn't be grouped with Cameron and 13, as she was also a disaster. I know you kind of had a thing, but I think it's best if we just continue to chalk that up to you being weird.

Let's recap:

13 - 9/10. Only thing that stops her from being a 10 is the smallish chest and the fatal disease

Cameron - 8/10. I wouldn't argue if you made her a nine, but I rank her slightly below 13

Zombie 13 - 4/10. Sure, she'll bite your face off if you try to give her a smooch, but the body is still mostly intact

Masters - 3/10. Awful hair, no body to speak of. Terribly annoying personality. She's got nothing going for her except that in real life she's a former child star who has let herself go to the point that she almost seems accessible.

I never caught this characters' name, but shave down an Ewok and give it a Moe Howard haircut and you've got this disaster - 0.0/10

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Two problems with this sentence: "Not nearly as hot" implies that she even registers on the "Hot" scale. She doesn't even warrant a comparison to 13 or Cameron, as she falls somewhere between Chase and Taub in terms of attractiveness. Masters also shouldn't be grouped with Cameron and 13, as she was also a disaster. I know you kind of had a thing, but I think it's best if we just continue to chalk that up to you being weird.
Come on. Chase is so much hotter than the new chick.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
That's what I'm saying - she falls between Chase and Taub, probably closer to Taub.

By the way I haaaaaate the choice of Foreman to replace Cuddy. I suppose it's the only realistic way he'd have gotten his job back, but I don't really know where they're going to go with that. Seems like a retread of when he got out of rehab and had to 'report' to Foreman.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'm not dumb. I know by pretty much most any scale 13 and Cameron blow Masters away in the sexiness department. Same with the incoming Odette Yustman-Annabelle (the doctor from the prison). Nevertheless, I'd give her a minimum 6.5, and there was something about her I dug.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!

Ugh. She's got that premature old lady neck going on. ( looks like she's been strangled by a telephone cord.) And I bet she buries fish heads and eats them after they're covered in maggots, with a side of blubber.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
After giving it a lot of thought:

Taub
Foreman
New Bitch
Wilson
Chase
Cuddy
Masters
Cameron

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
You're insane putting Masters ahead of Cuddy and Chase. And where the fuck is House on that list? And Cutthroat Bitch?

I think the real debate will be where the real new one fits in. At first look I'd put her right between Cameron and 13.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Thirteen is supposed to be coming back tonight, but I saw Taub on The Good Wife, so I guess he's done for good along with Cuddy. Who knows about Chase...

I'd put Cameron ahead of Thirteen in the episode where House used the robotic arm to unbutton her blouse. It was back in her brunette days, and they went all out making her look amazing. Every other episode Thirteen is hotter.

EDIT: it was when House was hallucinating in the S2 finale:

Feb 4, 2005
I am enjoying this season so far. So happy Cuddy is gone, I'm getting sick of seeing her stupid jew face

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
You're insane putting Masters ahead of Cuddy and Chase. And where the fuck is House on that list? And Cutthroat Bitch?

I think the real debate will be where the real new one fits in. At first look I'd put her right between Cameron and 13.
Forgot about CTB and House. House is odd because his personality plays a lot into his desirability and he might rank relatively high on the list. Definitely above New Girl. I need to think about where I'd rank CTB, though I do think of all the broads she might be the best in the sack. I do think brunette Cameron > blonde Cameron.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Forgot about CTB and House. House is odd because his personality plays a lot into his desirability and he might rank relatively high on the list. Definitely above New Girl. I need to think about where I'd rank CTB, though I do think of all the broads she might be the best in the sack. I do think brunette Cameron > blonde Cameron.
CTB is definitely the best fuck I'm sure with 13 a close second, but I don't get the hate for Masters. I thought show was quite hot too. seconded on being tired of Cuddy.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Cutthroat Bitch topless is not that pleasant. You've been warned.
(But Rose from Two and a Half Men has a nice rack)

NSFW obviously. There's like 4 tits here...

[video=metacafe;3145808/anne_dudek_melanie_lynskey_park/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3145808/anne_dudek_melanie_lynskey_park/[/video]

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Cutthroat Bitch topless is not that pleasant. You've been warned.
(But Rose from Two and a Half Men has a nice rack)

NSFW obviously. There's like 4 tits here...
Your math checks out.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Fuck, Olivia Wilde announced that she is leaving house to make shitty movies that I will never watch or care about.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Olivia Wilde's already showed the titties, so she's good in my book. Jennifer Morrison needs to get on that.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
This is actually the first episode I've seen of this season. I thought there would be more prison episodes, but maybe they didnt want to do too much of that since this will most likely be the last season.