Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
that's what my house is gonna look like tonight

well maybe 1/10,000th of that

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
my head hurts now. Also, that has to be a major fire hazard.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
What, no fake snow soap bubble machine?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
There used to be a guy here who would do something similar - he'd put a box out front for donations to help defray the electric bill

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
This house is decent, but nothing compared to this place I lived near in FL.

They even have their own website.
http://www.christmasdisplay.org/
The house uses 3 meters, and has a bill of several thousand dollars. They have even been featured on several TV shows over the years. Check out the website for a bunch of pictures.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I saw a really gorgeous house on the Halifax River in New Smyrna Beach the other day but I couldn't stop on the bridge to take a picture and there was no other way to take a picture without actually being on the river. I know...useless without pics :action-sm

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
It is just off of the Southern State Parkway. Come East, take the North 231 Exit (North Babylon). Make your first right. Easy as pie.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh dear god, ,there was a few of those idots around here, but i think the neighbors finaly put the kibosh on it. it was a pain the the ass traffic wise let alone the fucking lights....... i hate decorating my house my wife put lights up last year and there still up. i have to plug them in and see if they work. ive found in the past you can get several years out of them being out all the time before the strings start to go, i like to turn them on in the summer

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I spent $500 on led lights for the house and hedge. That's more than enough for me.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
i hate decorating my house my wife put lights up last year and there still up. i have to plug them in and see if they work. ive found in the past you can get several years out of them being out all the time before the strings start to go, i like to turn them on in the summer
yoou know yer a redneck whenn... :action-sm

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
I hate putting lights up. Thankfully my neighbor takes care of this shit for me:

Is that the place in Deer Park, right off DPA?

If so, this guy gets bigger and bigger every year. People come from all over the island to see his house. The traffic on DPA is going to suck big time this year with the Jones Beach Lights not being done.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Is that the place in Deer Park, right off DPA?

If so, this guy gets bigger and bigger every year. People come from all over the island to see his house. The traffic on DPA is going to suck big time this year with the Jones Beach Lights not being done.
That is the one. Hope Brady dies.:action-sm

Jolie

Filthy Liberal
Aug 25, 2002
Virginia
There was a guy back in Albuquerque when I was growing up that had a similar setup - he eventually started putting out collection boxes for local childrens charities, because so many people were coming to see his house, he wanted to try to turn it into something truly good.

Fucking neighbors eventually got him shut down. He ended up donating the collection to a non-profit foundation that put them up at a nearby strip mall.

Sounds like as of this year, they are looking for yet another new home though. :(

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
There is a house near me that goes all-out every year. I drove past last night and saw they are up and running. I'll try and take a picture.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005

funny story (that's right people, put on your laffing hats)

I shoot squirrels at the farm all the time with the 12 gauge, and the people that live across the road feed the fucking things, so per year I shoot close to 60 of the fuckers. A few years ago I was out of shells for the shotgun so I was popping on off with the .22, and I enjoy taking them apart limb by limb with the .22. The neighbour came to his fence when I was shooting them and was yelling at me because he said the bullets were deflecting towards him. Now, I was close to 500 yards away from him, shooting the opposite direction he was, and it's a .22, as soon as they hit something they are done for. I told him to fuck off, he called the RCMP and they told him to fuck off as well. Nice to know I can shoot whatever and whenever I want at the farm, he hasn't spoke to me since.

and I live in town, no squirrels I've seen, just fucking cats. I HAAAATE CATS

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
If any neighbor of mine does this, I'm lining mt sidewalk with fire extinguishers.

Looks cool, but holy fuckin deathtrap batman!

I hate putting lights up. Thankfully my neighbor takes care of this shit for me:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
If any neighbor of mine does this, I'm lining mt sidewalk with fire extinguishers.

Looks cool, but holy fuckin deathtrap batman!
Are you going to change your User ID to Scrooge? Bah humbug Kevin :action-sm

p.s. I think living next to something like that would drive me nuts as well ;)

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
funny story (that's right people, put on your laffing hats)

I shoot squirrels at the farm all the time with the 12 gauge, and the people that live across the road feed the fucking things, so per year I shoot close to 60 of the fuckers. A few years ago I was out of shells for the shotgun so I was popping on off with the .22, and I enjoy taking them apart limb by limb with the .22. The neighbour came to his fence when I was shooting them and was yelling at me because he said the bullets were deflecting towards him. Now, I was close to 500 yards away from him, shooting the opposite direction he was, and it's a .22, as soon as they hit something they are done for. I told him to fuck off, he called the RCMP and they told him to fuck off as well. Nice to know I can shoot whatever and whenever I want at the farm, he hasn't spoke to me since.

and I live in town, no squirrels I've seen, just fucking cats. I HAAAATE CATS
Wacka wacka, you nutty Canucks.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Are you going to change your User ID to Scrooge? Bah humbug Kevin :action-sm

p.s. I think living next to something like that would drive me nuts as well ;)
If it makes you feel any better, I'll dress up an an elf before I put out the fire!

Bah! :action-sm