How about some Zappa

click

My brother was a big Zappa fan. He died in 1993. I guess you could say he drank him self to death who knows. Some have that drinking gene were they can go
forever, he didn't. Southern Comfort was his drink of choice

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
I used to really love Zappa - especially the early Mothers albums. Over the years, I think I've kind of outgrown him. I just can't bring myself to listen very often anymore. I'll get a couple of songs in and be like "Meh."
I'm sorry, Frank - it's not you. It's me.

Verbal Kint

Come on now Algebra, this ain't no place for you
Huge Zappa fan here!
Roxy and elsewhere is my all-time favorite album by anyone. The '73-74 band got tight!

5skin

My brother was a big Zappa fan. He died in 1993. I guess you could say he drank him self to death who knows. Some have that drinking gene were they can go
forever, he didn't. Southern Comfort was his drink of choice
Bummer click.

My old man made 46 in '93 when he went.
Budweiser and diabetes.

Feel ya

click

His bands were always incredible. I need a turn table so I can fire up all these LP's.They're in great shape and vinyl always sounds better.

Verbal Kint

His bands were always incredible. I need a turn table so I can fire up all these LP's.They're in great shape and vinyl always sounds better.

Same here! I have 12 of those old "Peaches" crates full of albums, and no turn table.

Verbal Kint

How `bout Frank sitting in with Pink Floyd?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Over-Nite Sensation and Apostrophe ('). are best FZ. "I Am The Slime" could have been written yesterday.

I saw Frank at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium in the early 80's fucked up on hallucinogens (I know, Frank wouldn't approve). I'm peaking and he brings out Eddie Zachery. Eddy Zachery was the owner of a haberdashery on Wilshire Blvd. You may not know him but you know his type.

Every city has its own unique obnoxious hebrew merchants (clothes or used cars) who insist on doing their own awful commercials. I'm waiting for "Dinah-Moe Humm" and here's Eddie doing a seven-minute commercial on stage. "...the most complete selection of fine cothing you can find in Los Angeles. We have silk, polyester, wool, small, extra-small, portly, extra-portly..." I don't know how Frank could have fucked up people's heads any worse.

Verbal Kint

I saw Frank 4 times in the 1980's. Was on LSD every time, and he always gave a Killer show. (And not just because I was dosed...)

Floyd1977

Can’t say I ever really understood Zappa’s music. Always seemed a little too on the bizarre side for me. But I did like some of the astute comments on the industry he made over the years. One I liked was where he said the industry was better off run by old guys who had no idea what they were putting out so they just put it out as opposed to the more contemporary industry run by people who are supposed to “know” music.

Can’t say I ever really understood Zappa’s music. Always seemed a little too on the bizarre side for me. But I did like some of the astute comments on the industry he made over the years. One I liked was where he said the industry was better off run by old guys who had no idea what they were putting out so they just put it out as opposed to the more contemporary industry run by people who are supposed to “know” music.
I think he didn't give a shit prob why he really didn't chart that much...

It looked like a little pig with marital aids stuck all over it....

maz

TRueWDTer
Can’t say I ever really understood Zappa’s music. Always seemed a little too on the bizarre side for me.

Exactly
A bit to weird for me also
It never grabbed me
May have been a smart dude
But , meh

I wish I was a bigger fan of his. I certainly appreciate his individuality, and his fight against the PMRC.

Verbal Kint

A Mountain is something
You don't wanna fuck with
You don't wanna fuck with
Don't fuck around