How can I buy American?

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
HOW CAN I BUY AMERICAN? is what the title should be. Thank god I can edit the title of my threa.... oh wait.

Well anyway, my home phone is startinging to annoy the ever living hell out of me. It's pure garbage really. I want to go buy a new one. That being said, the state of our dollar is in dissaray, and I would like to put my money where my mouth is and do something about it. If possible, I want to start putting my money back into our own country if possible. Does anyone know of a good site to find out about which major companies benefit the american economy the most? Obviously I am looking for a phone right now, so that's the most important one at the time, but finding out about other places to spend my money are definitely welcome too. I would just like to try and put my consumerism into helping the american dollars value if possible. :)

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
^^^ thanks mang.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
don't worry you silly Americans, I'll be in the USA spending my superior Canadian funny money to help boost your dead economy. Mind you I'll be getting $10,000US to every $1 CDN, so I don't know how much that'll help you

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Go back 200 years

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
don't worry you silly Americans, I'll be in the USA spending my superior Canadian funny money to help boost your dead economy. Mind you I'll be getting $10,000US to every $1 CDN, so I don't know how much that'll help you
Fixed Name