How do i get Pictures into my Sig

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I have been trying for along time now, but i havent been able to do it. So i was wondering if someone could help me out with this. :)

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I have been trying for along time now, but i havent been able to do it. So i was wondering if someone could help me out with this. :)
Upload your picture to a hosting site like photobucket or whatnot and then use the IMG tags in your signature.

The tags are used as follows just remove the spaces.

[ IMG ] http://linktoyourimagehere.com/ [ / IMG ]

If you get confused, find a post where someone posts a picture and hit quote and you will see the code you need to use.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
It's easy. Just use a service like photobucket.com to host them, then go to the user cp section and edit your signiture to have the image in it. It should be between image tags [ img ] [ / img ] <---without spaces to show up as a photo. Photobucket has a link which is pre-formatted in this manner for each picture which you can copy and paste.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Damn You Roche!!! :)

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
What can I do about dishpan hands?

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Ok, take your XM, flush it down the....

...oh wait, that's not it.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
Damn You Roche!!! :)
Don't be so slow old man! :action-sm

What can I do about dishpan hands?
Make lotion your favorite potion. Every time you wash your hands, put on a little moisturizer afterward, says Dr. Glaser. With every washing, you’re removing moisture-encasing oils from your hands as well as dirt and grime. By applying a hand lotion, you replenish those lost oils and keep your skin from drying out. “Find a hand lotion that you like and keep it near your sink and in your purse or desk, so that you can apply it to your hands after each time you wash them,” says Dr. Glaser.

Soften your soaps. The harsher the soap, the more oils and moisture you’ll strip from your hands. Dr. Glaser suggests that you wash your hands with a gentle hand cleanser such as Dove or Oil of Olay. These soaps contain emollients, which are agents that soften or smooth the skin.

Oil ’em up. To buy a simple hand cream at the cosmetics department of your local department store, you might have to pay a small fortune. But just stroll down the vegetable oil aisle in the supermarket to find a hand moisturizer that’s just as good and a lot less expensive. Regular vegetable shortening like Crisco soothes cracked, dry hands, Dr. Glaser says. To get the most out of the oil, rub it over your hands at night before you go to bed. Then put on a pair of old gloves. Not only will the gloves save you from ruining your linens but also they will force the oil to penetrate your skin, she says.

Wear washup gloves, too. You often put your hands into terrible conditions: hot water, bathroom cleaners, ammonia, bleach. Protect them from the ravages of such harsh substances by wearing a pair of vinyl gloves with cotton liners. The vinyl outside keeps the water off your hands, while the cotton liner absorbs sweat so that your hands won’t get wet inside. Wear them whenever you wash dishes or use any other possible irritants such as chemicals and cleaning products.

Tap into water. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day, says Dr. Glaser. Dry hands are the result of a lack of moisture in the skin, so not drinking enough water may aggravate dryness in the hands.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Don't be so slow old man! :action-sm

Make lotion your favorite potion. Every time you wash your hands, put on a little moisturizer afterward, says Dr. Glaser. With every washing, you’re removing moisture-encasing oils from your hands as well as dirt and grime. By applying a hand lotion, you replenish those lost oils and keep your skin from drying out. “Find a hand lotion that you like and keep it near your sink and in your purse or desk, so that you can apply it to your hands after each time you wash them,” says Dr. Glaser.

Soften your soaps. The harsher the soap, the more oils and moisture you’ll strip from your hands. Dr. Glaser suggests that you wash your hands with a gentle hand cleanser such as Dove or Oil of Olay. These soaps contain emollients, which are agents that soften or smooth the skin.

Oil ’em up. To buy a simple hand cream at the cosmetics department of your local department store, you might have to pay a small fortune. But just stroll down the vegetable oil aisle in the supermarket to find a hand moisturizer that’s just as good and a lot less expensive. Regular vegetable shortening like Crisco soothes cracked, dry hands, Dr. Glaser says. To get the most out of the oil, rub it over your hands at night before you go to bed. Then put on a pair of old gloves. Not only will the gloves save you from ruining your linens but also they will force the oil to penetrate your skin, she says.

Wear washup gloves, too. You often put your hands into terrible conditions: hot water, bathroom cleaners, ammonia, bleach. Protect them from the ravages of such harsh substances by wearing a pair of vinyl gloves with cotton liners. The vinyl outside keeps the water off your hands, while the cotton liner absorbs sweat so that your hands won’t get wet inside. Wear them whenever you wash dishes or use any other possible irritants such as chemicals and cleaning products.

Tap into water. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day, says Dr. Glaser. Dry hands are the result of a lack of moisture in the skin, so not drinking enough water may aggravate dryness in the hands.
You're the best Dear Abbey

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
How do you make the pictures where you have to click to see them?

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
How do I get the condom around my penis?

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
How do I get the condom around my penis?
just wrap it around your cock and tie a really tight knot in it so it doesn't fall off. if that doesn't work try krazy glue.