OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

How do I stop a Wedding?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Dikbag, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

My brother is set to me married in October. He's good looking guy who will have his masters in architectural engineering from Kent State this year and has already landed a great job at a firm in Cleveland. She is a used to be hot in high school big fat monster that works part time at a hotel. She's spending ungodly amounts of money my brother doesn't have on her wedding. $1500 for chair covers? All she ever fucking does is complain about how hard her life is and how much her back hurts. She can't come to one family function without telling everyone how many times she cried that day. I could go on and on with examples of how worthless and miserable this bitch is. I just know that she is going to make me brother absolutely miserable and when they get divorced she will **** him, and not just out of greed, she will really think she is entitled to EVERYTHING.

I'm supposed to be the best man, I'm gonna talk to him but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm considering just refusing to be in or attend the wedding.

2. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Fuck the bride.

3. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

Stop being such a pussy and talk to him like a man. Dont get aggressive and dont let him be defensive. Say what you honestly feel in your heart and if he cant see the situation or doesnt want to let him learn from his mistakes.

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

If he can't see the reality of the situation for himself, then he's probably a dummy who won't take your advice anyway. If you pipe up, you'll probably be the piece of shit who hates his wife/your sister-in-law forever after. Even if the marriage turns out to be a trainwreck... nobody likes "I told you so" guy.

5. fletcher

Donator

I would totally agree if it werent his brother. Who gives a shit if this loser chick hates him, I would rather that than dealing with the guilt of not saying anything and watching my brothers marriage go down the drain.

6. Creasy Bear

Donator

Do you feel guilty about every stupid decision your brother makes?

7. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

This is exactly why I haven't said anything, b/c I'm pretty sure he won't listen.

8. fletcher

Donator

Nope but then again I cant stand my brother. That doesnt mean that I wouldnt pipe up if I thought he was making a huge mistake that will effect the rest of his life. I imagine that... ugh... CrazyMrPoopSex actually gives a shit about his brother so what would be the worst case scenario, his brother being harboring resentment because he said that maybe it was a mistake or his brother harboring resentment for not saying anything and letting him swim up shits creek? I agree that you can let your family learn from their mistakes but to not at least say SOMETHING is just shitty IMO.

9. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Get him rip roaring drunk and get a bunch of sluts to fuck the shit out of him. Take pictures, then forward them to the wretched cunt.

Hopefully, he'll realize what a flaming bag of useless cunt she is and bail....

10. outcry

outcry Registered User

Fuck the groom.

11. fletcher

Donator

Double points for you, sir.

12. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

One if my closest buddies got married to a chick exactly like this... Except she was never really hot. She made his life miserable.... They were high school sweethearts, and have been married like 10 years now. She won't let him drink but it's ok if she does. She is a contolling bitch, who has made him miserable. They had talked about getting a divorce but they decided to fix things by popping out another kid. She is a miserable bitch that hates his whole family.... None if us wanted them to get married. Just joking about going out to the strip club or get a beer or do anything sets her off.

Your brother is in for a life if misery. Good luck bro. Just ask him what it is that makes her great and what does she do for him?!

13. Creasy Bear

Donator

Anybody pathetic enough to even consider marrying a horrid fat broad is most probably beyond reason... but... maybe he should give it a shot. If only for the entertainment value alone.

14. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

Talk him into a pre-nup, and then let him be miserable until he figures it out for himself.

15. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

That's not a bad idea, If I could talk him into getting it written up the fit she would throw about it could end it.

16. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

He may have a secret desire to marry a controlling, whining fat bitch and this will be a dream come true for him if you don't fuck it all up.

17. Bigtchrist

Bigtchrist Registered User

I'd say it would be one hell of a christmas party... Get drunk and talk shit to her all night and call him a dipshit for getting married to her..

18. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

Some guys just think they can't do any better. The woman has pussified them to the point that they are like " oh but we have history together... It will get better when we get married..."

Fuck that....

19. Lord Zero

Fuck the bride and the groom.

20. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

Right, but he could do alot better, that's why I pointed out in my 1st post the good looking guy with a masters thing. He should be banging a 10.

21. Dikbag

Dikbag Registered User

Oh, and I know for a fact this is the only girl he's ever fucked. She was a save it for marriage girl until she got fat and then gave it up.

22. fletcher

Donator

Holy jesus tapdancing christ, stop this in any way possible!

23. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

When you find the answer let me know.

That's not working.

24. Lord Zero

Sounds like you're moderately fucked.

25. Creasy Bear

Donator

Oy... that's fucking sad and pathetic.

Oh... I just uhmembered... One of my high school friends was all set to marry a dirty whore of a bitch. Another guy in our circle of friends decided to be "the man"... he decided that he was going to "step up" and set the dude straight... he laid it out... "Dude, she's a dirty whore of a bitch. Ya sure you want to go through with this?" About to marry a dirty whore of a bitch guy got all pissed off at "the man" and yelled at him for insulting his dirty whore of a bitch of a fiance, and he disinvited "the man" to his wedding and refused to ever talk to him again... even after he got divorced two years later, because she was a dirty whore of a bitch(of course)... he still wouldn't talk to "the man", because he had called his dirty whore of a bitch of an ex-wife a dirty whore of a bitch of a fiance.

Some dudes are just retarded like that.