how do u chicks do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
o.k. here's the story....
tues. i found something to argue with my girl about, and she was dead wrong,it was nothing serious but since i rarely win a fight with her i jumped at the chance!!
but somefriggin how when i brought it up and tried to win te fight she turned totally 180 degrees and made m look wrong!!not only that but she made me feel bad about it!!

HOW THE F DO YOU CHICKS DO THAT!!!!goddamn it!!i know she is crackin the f up about it!!!
:mad: :mad:

so ladies, if you know how she did it,can you clue me in so i can finally win a friggin fight!!!!:mad:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I think she is the type that never likes losing a fight, no matter if she is wrong.

FOFOLINA

I will admit when i do things wrong. also never bring the past in a fight BAD BAD IDEA!

There's just something about women that we will always win a fight.

However, women will remember things from long ago and use it against you in any argument.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
any new member would like to chip in?

skie

I'm a legal teen. I'm more gooder.
my ex keeps telling me now that i was always wrong and always tried to win the fight when i only tried to present my side. I dont care who "wins" arguements. I jsut like to get them solved in a civil matter. Thing is, I think he likes to always be right. I mean, how many times could everything be my fault?

RandomNY

Aren't woman like O and A.. They always win in the end. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.